1 - .the emperor dies

[Author]
I apologize right now,
English is REALLY not my language and I'm sorry for the many mistakes you may end up noticing.

___________________________________________

Before Luo Binghe became the emperor, there was always someone verbally offending him.

When his mother was a lowly servant, the spoiled young master called him a 'street dog' or a bitch's servant, the villagers called him cursed and a 'son of a bitch', his shixiongs a 'mutt dog' and his detestable shizun for 'beast'.

Of course, he always hated dog-related metaphors but after his unhealthy rise through the ranks of life, he became less bothered by those obscene whispers in bed calling him a dog in heat. His hips were strong like an adult male and his desperate neediness that turned into sadistic aggression really brought howls and barks throughout the echo of his infernal palace.

It had to be said that these names were all very correct. Luo Binghe was actually very much like a needy, idiotic street dog who wagged his tail.

No. Having partially real blood didn't change the fact that it came from a dumpster. That he was put in a dumpster; no one ever chose him.

But when he became the legitimate emperor of hell, those nicknames disappeared in the blink of an eye.

One of his wives was once presented with a white feline on one occasion. Maybe Mei Qing was very enchanted by the cat, in turn the feline was very perceptive and irritating. Very disobedient and agile, self-centered, often trying to climb the emperor's own throne to sleep in a debauched way, that moss green ribbon that Mei Qing and Sha Hualing placed around his neck brought Luo Binghe such unhappy feelings for the cat that he felt seriously questioned his sanity.

Luo Binghe looked at that damn intelligent and very lazy furball and gritted his teeth. That afternoon Mobei Jun had the complicated task of cutting off the cat in the dungeons and gently telling Luo Binghe's wife Mei Qing that her beloved kitten had unfortunately run away.

Luo Binghe closed and opened his eyes. His life was full of ups and downs, more downs than any other alternative, and very few ups, fewer than he could count if he started counting before he was twenty-two. When he stopped to think, thirty-two years had passed.

He was the one on top of the world currently, on the best and most decorated throne with the best beauties by his side. He played and got tired of everything, everything was in bad taste and extremely lonely. In recent years everything has become anything but entertaining. If there really were people he could trust by his side, he definitely didn't trust this person. His entertainment was vague, even his wives became tedious, even in the tricks they miserably tried to invent to amuse him in bed. It's about time, - he thought. Time to end it all.

He picked up and ate one of the fruits from the silver tray, which his wives from the southern hemisphere and the northern lands cordially collected for him, staring from his throne at the entire huge jade hall, empty and melancholy.

He wondered where he would go after death.

He was already the emperor of earth and hell, he would definitely not go to heaven. Where exactly would his bitter spirit go? He didn't like the option of reincarnation, and based on his actions he was sure the heavens didn't think he was worthy of it.

Where would the demonic emperor of hell, the one who devastated the world, go after his death?

Where had his father gone? - Luo Binghe thought. He never thought much about where Tianlang-Jun had gone after Xin Mo feasted on the blood from his decapitated head. Only now was Luo Binghe questioning this, a little late perhaps, but a matter of inestimable importance.