Httyd Fic 1

Plot summary: Hiccup and Toothless(how to train your dragon) decide to land on an island, and when they do, they get transported back in time to the night when Hiccup shot Toothless down. In the mists of this, Hiccup gained the ability to understand, command and turn into any dragon imaginable. Then they run(fly?) away.

Characters: [Hiccup(How to train your dragon), Toothless(How to train your dragon), Valka(How to train your dragon)].

Relationship: Hiccup/Toothless(friends to lovers)(optional)

Plot: Hiccup and Toothless land on an island and get transported back in time to the night when Hiccup shot down Toothless. After freeing his friend Hiccup finds he can understand his draconic friend and with that other dragons as well. After a bit of experimenting, with Toothless's help, he finds out he can turn into any dragon and he goes to kill the Red Death Queen and gains the ability to control any dragon. After that, he decides that he doesn't want to stay a Viking and runs away with all the dragons. A few days of flying later he encounters a rider, who turns out to be his mother. Staying with her, he helped her save other dragons, raise Bewilder Beast and defeat any threat to his pack. Toothless is with him the whole time, helping and supporting his mate/friend.