Robin

Your perfect, you live in a perfect house, with a perfect family, no worries.

Lies.

Your an orphan your parents just left you at the doorstep no nothing but a blanket with your name on it and a note, but they send you stuff and money weekly. You don't know what it is because you don't open them you leave them under your bed and in suitcases, what's the point it's not like any orphan child wants to have them anyway that only want to be adopted by a rich family well you just wanna have a good future.

Today was like everyday you would hang out on the roof listening to music, reading the note over and over again. Feeling the wind pick up ever so slightly you unconsciously tightened your army green jacket slightly, your fingers seemed to have lost grip with the paper as it fluttered out of your hand. "No." You cried out as you raced over to the edge only to see it on a face of no other then...

Joker.

Of all the people in Gotham it had to be a psychopath criminal. Great, just great. Not the sarcasm. Biting you lip you debated whether to get it or not, losing a battle in your mind you climbed down the fire escape quickly. Everyone at Gotham academy you were nicknamed the shadow princess because your light on your feet, your silent, you find out everyone's secrets, you appear out of nowhere and people never notice you.

As your feet made contacted with the ground you saw something on the floor grunting in front of Joker; what scared you the most was that it was Robin, boy wonder, batmans sidekick. "Wha- WHAT IS THIS; WHOS THE IDIOT THAT PUT THIS ON MY FACE." Joker screamed scarring you, luckily it was written in some type of language no one seemed to understand. But you. Moving closer to the famous superhero he nor Joker noticed you which kinda made you feel special, you had made it behind robin kneeling down behind him you lightly tugged on the ropes making them fall of.

Robin became alarmed probably because he couldn't see you and could feel your fingers brush against his wrist, you leaned down gentle to his ear. "Shh you'll get us court." You whispered gentle, moving away from behind him you walk towards Joker he was still having a nut about the paper and threw it down the ally. Sprinting over to it your feet made no sound, the paper was crumbled and in dirty ally water but you still picked it up and put it in your pocket.

You looked back to see Robin being shot four times in the chest, your (e/c) eyes widened at the sight of the crimson pouring out of his chest and mouth. You heard Joker laugh crazily then tried to put one in his head, your hand started to glow a light purple. It scared you a little but by the time you looked up the Joker was on in the air, your hand flickered to the left and you watched the Joker get thrown to the wall and he was out cold. Staring at your hands you watched the faint purple dissappear, you were both shocked and amazed but mostly confused.

You never did anything like that before.

Hearing Robin moan in pain you sprinted over to the bloody hero you tried to carried him up the fire escape, he weighed a ton. When you made it to the top you jogged to the first aid kit you keep here for emergency, most of the kids in the orphanage don't like you very much. No one does.

Grabbing the tweezers you put them through his wounds pulling out the bullets, you were a bit grossed out but you still did it. Pouring a little bit of alcohol on it you watched him flinch and look at you, grabbing a scissors you started cutting off the top of his top suit.

You had to admit he had abs, and God they were good. "Like what you see?!" The bleeding hero teased, then groaned when you applied pressure. Feeling your cheeks burn you grabbed the bandage and gently but tightly wrapped it around his chest, you watched him hiss in pains as you touched one of his bruises.

Feeling a shadow behind you, you turn around to see the one and only dark knight. Batman. A smoke clouded you making you collapse, you suddenly felt so sleepy that you couldn't keep your eyes open.

You were out like a light.