Apartment Searching

Icyss POV

I'm on my way to the park to talk to Lyric. I decided to tell her about the miscarriage, and everything else. Once I got there I saw her sitting on a purple dinosaur.

"Hey Lyric!" I said waving to her.
"Oh, hey Icyss." She replied "Have you been crying?"
"Well yes, I just found out I had a miscarriage because of being underweight. No, I haven't been eating, I just kinda lost my appetite." I explained looking down.

I didn't notice I was crying until Lyric got up and hugged me.

"You know what, let's forget about all that for now. We need to go apartment shopping!!" She screamed pulling me up.

Lyric POV

We looked at about three different apartments.
The first one was a two bedroom apartment. With 1 bathroom a small kitchen and a medium sized living room. $450 a month
The second one was a two bedroom apartment. With 2 bathrooms a small kitchen and living room. $550 a month
The third one was a 3 bedroom apartment, one room had its own bathroom. One bathroom, a medium sized kitchen and living room. $350 a month

Lastly we looked at a house. The house had 6 bedrooms, 3 had their own bathrooms. 2 bathrooms, a big living room, a regular sized kitchen, a huge backyard with a pool, and an extra room for anything. $200 to own.

We decided to get the house. Since we had basically nothing we drive Icyss' car to the house and went in. After she unpacked her little bit of things, I decided to tell her the truth about my background.

This is going to be a long night......

Sorry I haven't been updating...I've just had a lot going on. School year ending, being in a parade, stuff going on with my brother. AND I FREAKING MET PRODIGY FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR AT MCDONALDS!!!!