Personal file of Dr Rose(updated)

Real name: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Fake Name: Tessa Rosemarie or Dr. Rose

Security clearance: level 4
due to his anomalous abilities he is giving access to most of information, most notably of all scp's, projects, operations that have any mind altering, reality warping, memetic hazard and eldritch properties and is ranked as an administrator.

Security procedures
Dr Rose is to be given a standard to that of a researcher and given permission and access to all sites, he is allowed to conduct/interact with any keter, euclid, safe hscp tests and cannot do any test with any apoloyn or thaumiel with being with atleast 2 administrators.

Due to the anomalous properties, only those with level 4 access and above are allowed to know of Dr Rose's real name. Those lower are only to know him as Tessa Rosemarie. If anyone somehow gains knowledge of his real name, please report said personal to have class-A amnestics.

Location
Wherever needed, although home location is [REDACTED].

File art of Dr Rose

「Description」Dr Rose is an entity of eldritch horror

Description
Dr Rose is an entity of eldritch horror. Although he isn't completely loyal to the foundation and has disregarded several to almost all rules and procedures that the foundation has, he shows value, respect, and useful capabilities that the foundation couldn't ignore.

His personality is unpredictable and hard to justify as his actions that on occasions are beyond reason. His mental state is unable to track and has displayed to have complete mood swings that change in seconds.

Despite looking like a human being, he is infact not a human and certainly shows non-human actions such as when eating has shown to feed several mouths, sleeps and baths in human teeth(where he gets them is unknown), he keeps several jars of random live eyes and small creatures(where he gets them and why they aren't classified is also unknown), etc.

Addendum-1: History
From what we gathered during multiple interviews and cross-tests, Tessa Rosemarie was a normal boy whose family was a part of a cult, though the name of this cult and what they were worshipping is unknown till this day.

During a sacrificial event, an eldritch entity told a prediction that Dr. Rose is going to suffer a gruesome fate worse than death that would lead to the death of the entire cult.

Fearing for the worse, the other cult members attempted to sacrifice Dr. Rose to prevent their fates. While they discussed the option, his parents managed to escape and tried to find a way to stop this.

His parents, one day during a dream, encountered an unknown entity later identified as scp 990. He told his parents that there was a to stop and out of desperation agreed. Scp 990 told them that if they used [REDACTED], they would not only stop the ritual but have a chance to make a wish.

But when they sneaked back to the cult and tricked them into using [REDACTED], it instead summon an eldritch entity later identified as [DATA EXPUNGED], the creature killed almost all members and went to his parents asking they for a vessel and in moment of madness and fear told it to take their child, what happened after this is still unknown.

Addedum-2: Discovery
The scp foundation only took notice of Dr. Rose, when an administrator was rereading footage of the capturing and containment breaches of scp that affected the public, the administrator reported to 05 Council that Dr. Rose was seen in almost all these incidents for the past 3 decades, most notably how he doesn't seem affected and doesn't seem to have aged during these periods.

The 05 Council decided to launch a search and capture of him, which took failed dozens of times due to its abilities and strategic acts.

Only after a couple of months and dozens of attempts Dr Rose decided to tell the foundation to have an interview with him, during the interview he said that he come to foundation if he worked as an researcher and at first denied it only for him to leave without a trace.

After a couple failed to capture him, they decided to agree on his demands, which he came willingly and now works as an administrator.

Anomalous abilities

Abominable Entity Physiology
After doing several tests and scanning, it's concluded that Dr. Rose physiology is comparable to that of an lovecraftian horror, the bodily functions, organ structure, inner workings of his mind and the very essence of his soul are beyond anything a human can understand and like all the other eldritch entities can defy, ignore and is not bound to any laws of reality/universe, he can change his form shape, size, color, density, texture, and atomic composition to whatever he desires.

Cursed Name
Dr Rose isn't his real name, more like a nickname due to the effects of his anomalous abilities, including his real name, which, if written/said aloud, will cause the reader and those who heard to vomit out their internal organ and colaspse to the ground, these victims will be classified as deceased as their bodies will grow in vines and roots that will cover or wrap around any part of the body, once covered roses will naturally sprout.

Technological/sound change
Dr. Rose's appearance and voice can not appear in any photo, video, or audio recordings and will be replaced, but unlike the Dr. clef whose photographic face is replaced with that of an animal, Dr. Rose's appearance/voice will have change to look/sound exactly like the person who views/hears it, for example, if Dr. Glass takes a picture of Dr. Rose, he will instead see himself in the same pose, angle, and place of the photo, and even if he gives it to Dr. Kondraki he will see himself in the photo. This goes the same for audio and video recording.