Prologue: Betrayed Love, New Love and New World

A/N: Hello, this is my new fanfiction story in Game of Thrones. As I you could see, this is a crossover of Highschool DxD and Game of thrones with the song of Ice and Fire. So watch out as the New Welsh dragon and the Leviathan shall arrive in the land of Westeros and have alliance with the whole Westeros or become their enemy. Also, there is some betrayal or cheating scenes which I can't reveal here but you shall see who might be the one that betrays our MC, swearing words or the words that are inappropriate and sex scenes which only 18 can read it.

"Normal Talking"

'Normal Thinking'

"Dragons/Gods/Creatures Talking"

'Dragons/Gods/Creatures Thinking'

Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool DxD or Game of Thrones/The song of Ice and Fire. These franchise were belong to their rightful owners except my own fanfiction. Thank you and May God bless you.

--------------------------------------------------

[Location: DxD World]

After the War against the Khaos Brigade, Qlippoth, and Old Satan, the Dragon God of Chaos and Destruction, Trihexa. The realms of the human and supernatural world entered a peaceful life. The person who brought about this peace was no other than Issei Hyoudou, the last wielder of Boosted Gear. The Chosen Red Dragon Emperor, or Sekiryuutei. The Greatest Hero of both the Supernatural and Human Worlds. And the strongest pawn of Rias Gremory. He is also known by many children, including perverts of the supernatural, as "Oppai Dragon", much to Ddraig's dismay.

Right now, he is going to visit someone he loves - his lovers: Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou, Asia Argento, Irina Shidou, and Xenovia Quarta. As for Rossweisse, she is now dating his sensei named Azazel. Issei congratulates Rossweisse for having a new boyfriend, and Rossweisse thanks Issei for the support. Issei sees Rossweisse as his older sister, and Rossweisse sees Issei as her younger brother. Not just her, but Issei has sister figures in the form of Archangel Gabriel, Cadre Penemue, Grayfia Lucifuge, Serafall Leviathan, etc. He also has a brother figure in the form of Sirzechs Lucifer, Archangel Michael, Riser Phenex, Ajuka Beelzebub, Sairaorg Bael, and even his sworn rival brother Vali Lucifer. There are also several Gods and Goddesses that he can call as his grandfather/grandmother/brother/sister figure like Odin, Zeus, Hera, Amaterasu, Athena, Artemis, Thor, Shiva, and some several good Gods and Goddesses.

Speaking of which, he has already been promoted to a High-Ranking Devil due to his achievements in saving the last descendant of Leviathan named Ingvild Leviathan, who is now a Queen of Issei. She stands beside him and has long purple hair and orange eyes; she wears a white dress typical of female nobles that exposes much of her large breasts, with high slits and long sleeves, and she also wears a black mini skirt. She also wields a Sacred Gear called Nereid Kyrie, a sacred gear that controls over the water domain and can either strengthen or weaken dragons or dragon users such as Issei and Vali including the low class dragons to Dragon kings, Heavenly Dragons and Evil Dragons. She was saved by Issei from the hands of the Primordial Goddess of the Night, Nyx, and she quickly fell in love with Issei as she saw him as her Crimson Knight in shining armor. However, she knows that Issei is only loyal to his lovers and will eventually wed them, so she hopes that one day he will marry her.

As both of them were walking, they spotted Kiba who was sitting on the bench with tears of sadness in his eyes. Issei wondered as he and Ingvild approached the Sword of Betrayal user.

"Kiba! What happened to you?" Issei approach his friend. Kiba looked at Issei and Ingvild as he said.

"Issei, you don't want to know why I was crying." He said as he cried a lot.