casey jr finally reunited with his family

Casey looked at the younger versions of her family. Everyone hugging with family love while he watched. I thought it was normal for them to be this affectionate after almost dying in battle.

As he looked at the younger versions of his family, the.

Casey Jr remembered his own family. He smiled, at least his previous family (Future Family?) were resting at last.

Doubt fell into his heart as he thought and listened to the laughter of the teenagers in front of him. Something felt wrong, to him everything felt absolutely wrong. Fear was eating him alive as he looked at the people from his past.

Could he still call them family ? Could he even continue with this lie? He is a child soldier. He was born and raised in the apocalypse. He shouldn't feel so bad…he was used to it. He should let go of bad emotions and move forward bravely. 

How his dad would have wanted . After all he was a brave boy when he was a baby. His mother always told him that he was brave for holding out in the garbage dump. For being strong. For persevering in the cold of the snow that threatens to take him at an early age. Casey thought a little at the memory of his sweet, stubborn mother. He really missed her.

Casey Jr looked up at the sky as he heard someone call his name softly. No one but him seemed to notice.

Come home Casey Jones Jr. We are waiting for you …]

His Aunt April's voice said lovingly inviting him to join them. Casey Jr looked at his teenage Aunt April knowing that she wasn't the one who had called him. He closed his eyes quietly as he listened to his family from his past conversing.

Casey felt her skin begin to tingle. He already knew what was happening. Invisible hands held him by the shoulders, so that another hand could touch his back. At least he didn't hurt. He thought calmly.

He heard the voice of his uncle Donatello, somewhat sad but happy, talking to him. He was sure he could see his uncle's translucent figure behind him, giving him a smile to reassure him. And he saw it. Tired eyes looking into his face.

We're happy you're back with us, Mikey wants to cook all your favorite dishes. We have a gift for you here little Jr  ]

Casey heard her uncle's dry laugh as the hand on her back went away. The young boy from the future saw that his family from the past was looking at him with horrified eyes. As if they were seeing a dead person.

Splinter gulped as he saw that the body of the boy in front of him was beginning to go up like smoke. 

Oh. Casey Jr. noticed him when he looked at his arm. His expression didn't change in the slightest when he noticed that his right hand was missing.

April tremblingly held the hand of her adoptive brother, Leo, when she noticed the look of pain that she kept seeing on Casey Jr's face, who was looking at her hand as if it were something totally normal.

Casey knew that her family from the past had realized she was dying. From the simple look on his face, Casey wished his 'death' hadn't been in a place more removed from the people he cared about.