Perfect Life

Lee Heeseung

People love him like there's no tomorrow. He is the youngest baseball player in Korea's National baseball team. He is a piece of art. What could possibly be wrong with his life?

In one word his life is perfect....but is it the truth?

                     Heeseung 's POV

Hello Everyone!!
Here we go again with my messed up life. I don't know what to do. I just finished the baseball practice and came to the drom. I am so tired of being a good boy. Here my team mates bully me. And  now you may ask why I don't tell anyone about them. They are the rich brats..... Got selected in the team with their dads money. And my mom who is the person I hate her the most. Here I am working my ass of and providing her money and there she is clubbing with different mans each day.

Nobody knows my struggles. Nobody understand me like my dad. He died in a car accident. I still blame my mom for my dad's death. I really wish she was the one who died at that night.

When I was in my deep thoughts Evan came in my room. He was my biggest bully.

Evan: Hey loser. Why you texted my girlfriend?

Heeseung: What? I didn't do that. She texted me first. And I just told her to not to disturb me.

Evan: And you want me to believe you ?

Heeseung: I can show our conver------

Before hee could finished his sentence a punch landed on his face. Evan didn't stop until he felt some liquid in his hand. It was Heeseung 's blood.

Evan : Next time think twice before answering me back. You are nothing just a poor piece of shit who came out from a whore's pu**y. And yeah boys like you who comes from a poor family don't deserve to be here.

Evan left.....

Warm tears left from Heeseung eyes. He got up and close his door. Then he went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. He looked at himself with hatred. He hates himself for not being able to protect himself. He hates him for being a coward who can't even speak for themselves. He hates living here. He misses his dad. He never wanted to be like this type of person. He couldn't see himself like this that's why he broke the mirror. He grabs a piece of broken mirror and was about to cut himself right then he heard a voice

Lee Heeseung I am really proud of you. Your dad us proud of you. Never give up my boy.

The piece of glass felt from Heeseung's
hand he cried and cried.

Heeseung: Dad I miss you. I can't stay here. Please take me with you . Please dad.

Yeah as we can see Lee Heeseung's life is actually not perfect. But what about our female lead? Wanna here her name? It's Y/n

                          Y/n's POV

Hello! It's me park Y/n. Just a simple girl with an annoying brother. Although he stays far away from me but somehow manages to annoy me. Whatever I am late for my school.

Here we go everyone is crazy for me . Just like they should be.

Yeah I am rich . I have good grades, beauty, friends, boyfriend. I can do anything cause I have money and most importantly my brother is a part of Korea's National baseball team.

My life is perfect. I love being me. Sometimes I wonder what I did in past lives just to deserve these much happiness. I love my life.

As I was heading to my class I saw my
Boyfriend jake coming towards me. He is also a baseball player. I kissed him and told him. I gotta go.

Jake's pov
Oh my god that y/n kissed me. Oh I hate her so much. I am just dating her for her brother. You know her brother is a big bully and I don't want him to bully me. Because of dating her  he became my best friend. And I just wanted that.  Now let's go and have some fun with my real girl none other than y/n's best friend Lia

So what you guys think? Was Y/n's life actually perfect? Maybe she is just a pure soul who doesn't even know how people are using her just to gain their own benefit.

Anyways A  lot is coming. Don't forget to see the next chapter