Support

Heeseung's POV
No no I can't. I can't fall for her. Maybe she is just talking to me cause she doesn't have anyone else. I am supposed to hate her. I am gonna destroy her brother in every single way possible. I hate her and her family.

Park Y/n you mean nothing but a simple revenge for me. I am gonna be the worst nightmare for you. Jake broke your heart but I am gonna take your happiness and make your brother feel a worthless shit who couldn't protect his own sister.

I fucking hate you Park Ethan .

I was about to go to practice cause tomorrow is really a big day for me.
The baseball match is gonna start tomorrow. I am really prepared for this. This time I want korea to win. Tomorrow is just the knockout rounds. But I hope it goes well.

I was thinking about every single thing possible without y/n. Just then I message just pop up

Y/n's_here_47
Hey bambi. Are you free?

Bambi_1
No but might be only
free for you babe.

Y/n's_here_47
Whatever. I just wanted
to talk to you.

Bambi_1
Yeah you can. Do you
want me to call you?

Y/n's_here_47
Maybe.

Bambi_1
Okay wait.

(Then he called her)

Hee: hello y/n. What's up?

Y/n: nothing much. What about you?

Hee: nothing I was just preparing for something

Y/n: Preparing for what?

Hee: umm can't tell you that. Anyway are you sad?

Y/n: maybe. I mean why I wouldn't be. If you were in my place you would have cried.

Hee: yeah ig. But trust me things will get better (in your dreams)

Y/n : I hope so.

Hee: So tell me how was you day y/n?

Y/n: really awful. That shitty jake was questioning me like he owes me.

Hee: That boy has some guts fr.Such a shitty person.

Y/n: you know what a guy helped me.

Hee: really? Who was that ( he smiled unknowingly)

Y/n: it's all girls fav none other that Lee Heeseung. You know him?

Hee: yeah I know him more that anyone else.

Y/n: you sound so creepy.

Hee: What no. I mean I love watching baseball and he is a fine player. Whole world knows him.

Y/n: that's right. He is such a gentleman.

Hee: Might be but not for everyone. And you know I like you so why you are talking about others boys Infront of me. I feel so hurt 😔 ( fake crying)

Y/n: such a big baby. Bambi I think I gotta go. Ethan is about to leave you know they got a big match tomorrow?

Hee: yeah I know. Wish him luck. He is such a awful player.

Y/n: Yahh don't say bad things about my brother.

Hee: we all know. Heeseung is the best.

Y/n : Whatever. I just want to tell you that thanks for being with me when I needed someone.

Hee: your most welcome princess.

Y/n: Good bye

Hee: wait......

Y/n: what now?

Hee: I have something important tomorrow can you wish me luck?

Y/n: of course. Good Luck Bambi bae.

Hee: thanks. And take care. Call me whenever you want to.

Y/n: okay okay.

With that their conversation ended. Heeseung felt something on his heart but his stupid brain told him to ignore it.

Y/n's POV

Ethan gave us good bye. I am really nervous. Tomorrow is their first baseball match against japan. It's just the knockout rounds but I really want them to win. And with that I went to sleep.

The match started. Lee Heeseung and Park Ethan both played well. But on the last moment Heeseung got injured and because of this korea lost against Japan.

The whole korea was angry at Lee Heeseung. Suddenly the loveable boy turned into the most hated person in korea. Girls were defending him but other were taking shit about him. They never thought how it will affect him.

Heeseung was not in his sense. He cried his heart out. Everyone is blaming him. He can't take it anymore. His so called perfect life got destroyed once again.

Out of nowhere he called y/n.

Y/n: bambi. What happened?

Hee: Do you blame Heeseung for losing?

Y/n: bambi are you crying? What happened?

Hee: Please answer me question. Park Y/n do you blame Lee Heeseung for losing?

Y/n: No I don't. He always played so well. And today he did but failed. It's not his fault. I mean he tried his best .
He still can fix it. It's not the last match. And about all the other people they are just brainless shit.

Hee: thanks y/n. Thanks

Y/n: but why you were crying? Are you crying because of Heeseung.

Hee: maybe. I mean I really like him . And we lost.

Y/n: yeah we lost but it's not the end. They can win again. Don't worry.

Hee: okay. I need to sleep. Goodnight

With that lee Heeseung went to sleep and y/n kept wondering why bambi was crying like that