Chapter 6

Chapter 6 I really have no idea what pictures to use for this story 💀💀 also just realised I forgot to write about the whole bennings thing . Omg just ignore that ok , let's just say we wrote about it I'm too lazy to add it I'm sorry yall .
________________________________

After the .. situation .. that happened yesterday you were still pretty on edge . However after the night you had with palmer .. you were pretty distracted to even think about anything else .

After the two of you had .. finished .. you both just sort of collapsed onto each other .

In the morning you awoke before most of the crew , perfect time to have a shower .

You kissed palmer on the cheek and left his bed , grabbing your pyjamas from last night you put them on . It was absolutely freezing in the morning so you grabbed you towel, spare clothes and toiletries then ran off to the shower room .

You arrive at your destination and made your way to the showers . You pulled the curtain and began to undress . Just like last night you got the strange feeling like someone way watching you . However you were nearly finished with your shower so you brushed the thought away and just continued .

You massaged your scalp with shampoo , and then you washed it away . You felt like all of your worries were being washed away with it . However you couldn't shake that feeling like you were being watched . You quickly washed your face then dried off . You put on your " work clothes " which consisted off jeans and a long sleeve T-shirt, with boots to match.

You left the showrooms , and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone .

Getting out orange juice , water ,toast, eggs , sausages and bacon . Anything and everything . After the scare last night , you all needed a good meal .

( I'm lazy so this is after everyone woke up and had breakfast )

" we gonna talk about last night ?" Palmer said .

" last night ..?" You said to him . He smirked at you .

" that thing in your bedroom .." he said with a wink .

You blushed . " oh yeah that .." you looked away and took a sip of your drink .

" it was that weird thing we pulled from the ice .. we should never have touched that thing ." 

" it was the scientific discovery of the century !! We couldn't just leave it !! "

" but look what it's done !!"

" how were we supposed to know what it does ?!!"

" no one cares who's idea it was to bring it back here , we need to get rid of it !"

" how are we supposed to do that ??"

" I don't know ?? Freeze it again ??"

" no we can't do that .. "

" what's the opposite of freezing something ?"

" WE BURN IT !!!!!"

" there we go . Someone go grab the flamethrower."

"What do we do then ?"

" we wait.."

" everyone just get back to work and when it comes back we'll be ready for it ok ?"

The crew members argued amongst themselves , you chose not to say anything and just finish your drink . You hadn't noticed that palmer came and sat down next to you . He moved his hand to hold yours underneath the table . You nearly chocked on your drink . You moved a little closer to him so your knees were to aching each other .

You smiled to yourself slightly , feeling him squirt your hand slightly you looked at him and smiled . He winked at you and let go of your hand .

( another time skip .)

You were currently sat at your desk bored out of your mind . You and windows were in charge of the radios . All day was just static . No matter what you couldn't get a signal from anywhere ! You truly were miles away from anyone and anything . It gave you chills.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee , want one ?" You said to windows . No reply . You turned and saw that he was asleep .

"I'll take that as a no . "

After everything that's happened everyone is so exhausted. The dogs , then bennings thing, and then what happened in my room . Just to think that I would have turned into ... I don't know what .. made you sick to your stomach.

( I forgot to write about it so I'm just mentioning him here . I'm sorry I'm too lazy to write about it but we all know what I'm on about right ? If not just watch the movie. Love yall btw , h2o break yall get some water .)

You made your way to the break room , or we'll the room where the coffee machine is . It really should be in the kitchen but oh well .

You stood waiting for the machine to make your drink , you picked at your nails . After all of this stress you needed some time to yourself . You thought about if you should paint your nails or something but then remembered you didn't bring any nail polish to the outpost . You frowned to yourself .

You were just about to complain to yourself when you felt like you were being watched again .

" fuck .." you whispered .

" just ignore it Y/N... " you mentally said to yourself .

" grrrrr . "

( 😭😂 I'm so sorry I don't know how to write it just imagine a low growl or some shit 💀)

You felt your heart stop .

" ok . No need to freak out . Grab your coffee and run . Just grab your drink and leave Y/N no big deal . It's not that thing from last night. " you were saying to yourself .

You could hear the thing drawing closer . It's growls and moans caused your heart to stop .

You felt it behind you. It's breath was hot and wet . It inhaled your scent . A low moan erupted from the creature .

Finally the machine had finished you grabbed your drink and walked to the door slowly . You were afraid it you made any sudden movements it would pounce on you .

You got to the door and that's when you ran .

" MAC GET THE FLAME THROWER !!!!!! THE BREAK ROOM !!! ITS IN THE FUCKING BREAK ROOM!!!"

Everyone was scrambling out of there rooms , you were running down the hallway with no where in mind you were going you just needed to run away . You were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't realise you bumped into a hard "wall". You looked up to see palmer .

You worries Instantly melted away as you smiled up at him . He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. He then pulled you away from all of the commotion and squeezed you tighter . Burying your head into his chest you covered your ears . All of the yelling and commotion was making you very anxious .

" HOLY FUCK !! "

You turned around and saw that the thing was slowly crawling out of the break room door . It was on fire , screaming , and crawling towards you and palmer . It's " hands" were reaching out towards you . And even though it was around 12feet away from you , you felt like it was only inches away from you . Ready to snatch you and up and do god knows what to you .

Suddenly a burst of flames flew out of the break room . Ending the things life almost instantly .

You let out a few sobs and gasps of air . Palmer started to run your back and brought your face into his chest again .