Our Little Secret

[Hii  Can I get a Kai x Reader, where Reader is Damon and Stefan's little sister, and the whole gang dislikes Kai. They are sneaking around, and Damon catches them. You can choose what happens next.]

++++

"For the last time, guys he's not going to be there." I reassure my two overly protective brothers.

Stefan glances at Damon before looking at me. "Y/N, we just want-"

"I know Stefan, I really do." I reply. "But I'm not a baby, you don't need to be smothering me all the time."

Damon scoffs. "It's because you're an idiot, Y/N." He says. "Sleeping around with that psycho."

"Kai isn't-" I pause and shook my head. "He had his reasons."

"Don't defend that psycho." Damon frowns and I glare back at him.

"Beside it was a one time thing because we we're drunk." Both of my brothers grimace in disgust. "Please, let it go."

Stefan lets out a sigh. "Just be careful Y/N."

I nod. "I will Stefan don't worry."

I say my final goodbye to my brothers before I leave the house and walk to my car. I climb in the driver's seat and put my keys in the ignition.

"Took you long enough." I jump at Kai's voice, seeing his head appear from the backseat.

"They wouldn't stop talking." I tell Kai, pressing on the gas. Kai laughs and worms his way to the passengers' seat which makes me laugh.

He lets out a sigh of relief and looks at me with a smirk forming on his lips. "Come here."

"I'm driving." I tease, keeping my eyes on the road. Kai scoffs and takes a hold of my chin so my lips meet his. I kiss him momentarily but pull back when I feel the car deviate to one side.

I gasp and grab the wheel to spin us back onto the road. Kai and I jolt in the car, there's a few seconds of silence until he begins to giggle.

I start laughing too and shove his arm. "Let's just get there in one piece, I refuse to die in a car crash." I tell him. He merely kisses my cheek in responses  

++++

"Don't go Y/N." Kai mumbles, wrapping his arms back around me so I can't leave the bed.

I giggle. "Kai, I have to go."

"No, stay with me forever." He whines, burying his face in my neck. Kai leaves small butterfly kisses along my neck and I smile, snuggling into his embrace.

Kai and I have been sneaking around for nearly three months now. I take ahold of his hand and he intertwines his fingers with mine.

Smiling, I love all of his cute and sweet gestures. The rest of my friends, especially my brothers and Bonnie, hate Kai. It really bothers me because I really like him and want them to accept us a couple.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, running his hand down my back.

I look up at him, gazing into his beautiful eyes. "About how my brothers are going to murder both of us if they ever find out."

Kai snorts a laugh. "I can easily avoid your brother's murdering me."

"Well I can't." I rest my head on his chest. "They've always beaten me, even when we were kids and used to fight."