Don't do drugs

Chapter 2
Drew's POV

Hey mom. I greeted Mom standing by the door with Gwen.

We always stay away from mom when she's about to go out so she won't blame us for making her forget her stuff.

Hi Mrs Jacobs.

Oh hi Gwen, how are you? Mom asked Walking pass the TV going straight for the stairs.

I'm doing great how about you? Gwen smile warmly.

No one asked me how are you or how my day was,why are people so shallow.

Mom paused at the first step of stairs and looked at Gwen" what's wrong with him?

He's girlfriend dumped him. Gwen replied.

I thought that was last week? Mom ask.

This one is another one. Gwen replied.

Mom doesn't know I'm a playboy, it'll break her heart if she ever found out. I've tried to stop a thousand times but I keep going back.

Aww my poor little baby. Mom walks up to me giving me kisses on each cheeks"it's okay, don't worry,you don't need those girls.

Thanks Mom.

Moms words always soothing my soul, I'm so glad she's my mom. Then her loud scream jerked me back to reality.

Tristan Jacobs!! What are you waiting for. Mom walks back to the stairs.

Tristan is my brother,he goes to a boarding school and pretend to be seriously I'll mostly with diseases doctors don't know just so he can come home, everyone might buy that shit but I don't.

Coming mom just picking a few things. Tristan screams from upstairs.

Tristan's going to school today? Gwen ask.

Yeah he is, Tristan hurry up. Mom screamed.

Oh my ears are bleeding.

I'm here,oh hi Gwen. Tristan smile as he comes downstairs with he's traveling box.

Hey Tristan. Gwen smile.

How are you doing today. Tristan says as he takes the last step

She has a boyfriend. I scream.

Tristan rush to me" can't you let me have just a moment for myself?

Tristan has a huge crush on Gwen when he knows she has a boyfriend and they're both older than him,I know age doesn't matter but No Gwen has a boyfriend.

okay NO and she can here you.

Gwen is just two steps away.

Let's go Tristan bring your box with you, I'm not helping you carry anything.Mom walked to front door.

Hey mom, where's Dad?

He's at Grandma's. Mom replied.

Hey Mrs Jacobs,Drew will be coming home late tonight. Gwen said.

Gwen you don't have to tell me, y'all adults you can do whatever you want or come back when ever you want but remember they've been news of people going missing and later found dead with stabs and cut marks on them so be careful, don't do drugs,be home before ten, don't get arrested and a lot of stuffs bye baby. Mom slammed the door shut.

Later dude. Tristan pats me on the shoulder, smile at Gwen before leaving.

Ah drugs,I remember when Tristan came home one time and decided he wanted to make friends from the neighborhood,the kid came back high. Dad yelled at him and Tristan started walking away,I asked Tristan bro what do you think you're doing but Tristan flipped me off. I can still here Tristan's scream when dad threw a stool at him, one of Dad's best friends died of liver disease so he's pretty strict about Alcohol, cigarettes and mostly drugs.

So what are we going to do now?

Maybe look for good clothes to wear. Gwen suggested.

What's wrong with what I'm wearing?

It looks like Hey I'm rehearsing to be a nerd. Gwen said mockingly.

I don't need to look for good clothes I can just go into my room and pick any shirt and pants, that's the advantage of being a boy.

Okay boy please go change those clothes. Gwen begged.

I scoffed"girls are weird" and immediately Gwen looked at me with angry eyes" you're perfect.

When you're ready call me I'll be on the couch. Gwen crashed on the couch in front of the television.

On the couch doing what?

Staring at the screen of my phone but if you want me to stay with you while you undress I have no problem with th...

NO!!

Then don't ask me dumb question. Gwen said and typed on her phone.

What are you going to wear?

I've got clothes in my bag pack,I packed them this morning just Incase i get an urgent call to babysit. Gwen replied still typing on her phone.

Okay.

You know one thing that baffles me? Gwen ask looking at me before I took a step.

Uh no.

Is that you're cool,a senior and sometimes you behave really weird.

Evie is teaching you things. With that I went upstairs.

Ya run away little girl and don't forget my maths textbook. Screamed Gwen.

How do I look? Gwen asked as she came to meet me upstairs in my room without knocking.

Girls that don't knock always look terrible.

Hey. Gwen points her index to my face.

You look good..I mean nice you look..

Zip it Drew, you're terrible,Let's go Evans is almost here with Evie.

Evie.

Evie is so annoying,one time she told one of my girlfriends I had scabies in my butt,that didn't go well with my girlfriend and I..I mean fake girlfriend. I've never really taken any relationship serious and I'm about to graduate high school so except my mom and my female friends no other girl will be in the picture.

I think Drew's mom is cool 😎, thank you for voting please keep it up ♥️