Chapter 3

At school, Hilda is wait for her mom to pick her up, then she sees her as she heads to the car, and gets in.

Hilda: "Hi, Mum."

Johanna: "How was school, Hilda?"

Hilda: "It's going good."

Johanna: (sighs) "Hilda. There's something I need to tell you."

Hilda: "What is it?"

Johanna: "While I dropped you off at school, I meet someone."

Hilda: "Who, Mum?"

Johanna: "There's a child that I found in the alleyway. They're name is Y/N, and they'll be staying with us for awhile until we figure out who their parents are. So I want on your best behavior."

Hilda: "Okay, Mum."

Later, Johanna and Hilda are back home they see Y/N sleeping on the couch while cuddling with Twig. So Johanna walks over to Y/N as she gently wakes them up, they're eyes slowly opens.

Johanna: "Hi, Y/N. Did you sleep well?"

She as they nodded as a yes. Then they look to see Hilda.

Johanna: "Y/N, this is my daughter, Hilda."

Hilda: "It's nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Hilda."

Y/N: "Hi."

Johanna: "How about you two have fun while I make dinner."

Hilda: "Ok, Mum."

Later while Johanna is making dinner, she looks into Hilda's room as she sees them playing, and she smiles that they're getting along. Then she's thinking of maybe she should adopt them, but they might have a family so she can't get her hopes up on that.

Johanna: "Are you two having fun?"

Hilda: "Yes, Mum."

She said as Y/N nodded they're head as a yes.

Johanna: "Well, dinner is ready, so it's time to eat."

Hilda: "Come on, Y/N."

Hilda and Y/N both get up as they head for dinner. At night, Johanna, and the others are watching a movie as Y/N is resting they're head on Johanna's lap sleeping. Then Johanna looks at the time to see it's bedtime.

Johanna: "It's getting late, we should go to bed."

Alfa: "I agree with you on that. I'm tired."

Hilda: "Same here. Come on, Twig."

She said as she picks up the deer fox, and heads to her room.

Hilda: "Night, Mum."

Johanna: "Good night, Hilda."

Tontu: "I'll stay up for a little bit. I want to see what happens in this movie."

He said as Johanna picks Y/N up, and they head towards her bedroom. Later, Johanna and Y/N are both sleeping peacefully, then Y/N is feeling something off as they toss and turns, and they starts growing brown fur and sharp teeth and claws. Johanna slowly starts to wake and sees that Y/N is gone and she sees her bedroom door opened.

Johanna: "Y/N?"

She said as she gets out of bed to find Y/N. As she's out, she looks in the living room to Y/N laying on the the floor growling.

Johanna: "Y/N. Are you okay?"

Then Y/N revealing themselves to see they have brown fur, yellow eyes, razor sharp teeth and claws as Johanna is shocked.