1.Heal You With Love

Athy's P. O. V.

I woke up and sit on the bed dazed.. Another boring day to pass ..

As soon as I came out of my room I heard commotions.. I saw jennete looking so pretty almost like a doll.

Why her makeup is so extra today..?

" what are you looking at.? Feeling jealous..?" I turned to that annoying voice.. It's my aunt.. Penelope obelia...

To her.. Girls have to look pretty and talented in everything.. My mom died after giving birth to me and my so called dad loves to pretend that I doesn't exist..

My only solace in this stupid family is my nanny Lilian whom I with heavy but happy heart sent off to her in laws marrying dad's best friend felix uncle.. He is such a sweet person..

And why I still stays in this shitty house.?! The reason Will sound stupid but that's how I am stuck.. If I go out of this house.. I have to get married or else no way.. Obelians should stay in obelian mansion...

This obelia family is descendants of royal family which they are so proud of.. They all think of themselves as some godly creatures or something...

I stopped expecting things on life since I was young.. I don't expect dad's love and attention.. I don't want this shit heads to like me or treat me better.. I don't even want them to treat me like human.. Which they won't.. Cause I should be fair right.? I don't look at them as humans so they also don't have to..

I walked back to my room frustrated. I used to be a model.. Aunt is the one who forced me and jennete to become models.. She loves to act as doting aunt in front of others. Like she treats me as her own daughter.. The poor and pitiful me.. Who lost her mother as soon as she born... She loves to play angel..

"hey athanasia" she shouted as I stopped in my way..

" Didn't your Maid told you..?" she shouted

" Hannah is absent for two days.." I shrugged

" tesy..get her ready.." she ordered.. That poor maid stared at me with pitiful eyes.

"get ready for what..?" I asked and she sighed frustrated

" today.. We are gonna meet Jenny's- in laws.. Do you know who they are..?!! The alphues family's only son.. Ijekeil alpheus.. He is gonna marry jenny!!!" she said and I didn't give any reaction.

" heh... You are jealous right..? You cocky bitch.. Other than that pretty face of your's there is nothing attractive about you... You are arrogant and full of yourself.. Will any guy be ready to marry you..? And after those sandals.. You wemch " she said in mocking tone..I flinched.. Calm down athy... It's Jenny's day.. Let's not spoil it.. Tolerate it for only one day...

"i am not gonna marry.. Enjoy yourself.. I will as usual act for Jenny's sake.. Now.. Doodles.." i said walking up to my room..

" madam... Shall I help you get ready..?" tesy aunty asked with puppy face.

"do you see that sofa there..? " I asked and she nodded a yes hesistantly as if she thinks I am gonna make her do something funny... I am not that cheap..

"just sit and wait.. I can get ready on my own." I said and she stared at me shocked

" but... Madam.."

"tsk.. I told you to sit.." I said and she rushed to the sofa..

When I get down, it's already crowded with those snobies.. Everyone As usual started gossiping about me as soon as they saw my face and I as usual avoided them and was about to escape to the balcony when jenny hold my hand and smiled at me..