Prologue

"Look at those shameless individuals. Can't believe she's divorcing her husband at this age and raising two girl kids. This is precisely why you shouldn't let girls pursue careers, just keep them as housewives. The moment you grant them a bit of freedom, they soar too high. Now, how are they going to sustain themselves here? I absolutely refuse for my daughter to be tainted by their influence. It's best to make them move out of here."

"You're right. If they continue to stay here they'll poison the minds of our kids. We should have a word with the secretary and insist that they expel this unwanted presence from our community."

Hearing all of this Meera wept the tears that were cascading down her eyes. What had been her fault when her husband was abusive? What had been her fault when her husband raped her against her will? What had been her fault when her in-laws remained dissatisfied with the dowry she had provided? She endured it all, solely for the sake of her daughters. Yet, the final straw was drawn when her ex-husband introduced a young woman, declaring her as his wife, all while callously thrusting the divorce papers in her face. Brokenhearted, when she dared to ask him why, he responded with a brutal slap and lashes, asserting it was his prerogative as a man, and she no longer provided him with the pleasure of a wife and also useless by giving him girl kids.

The eldest daughter, Aisha, witnessed all this and vowed to make her sperm donor's life hell. Disgusted by her mother's toil and unappreciated servitude for the past twelve years, she vowed to never marry or fall in love. She swore that when she reached a high enough position to control the authorities, she would make her sperm donor and his parents pay for their betrayal and abuse. Aisha never backs down on her promises.

The two-year-old child didn't understand what was happening, but she could sense her mother's sadness. She stood up and wiped her mother's tears, trying to bring a smile to her face.

This story was inspired by my thoughts on how society still views divorced and widowed women as inauspicious and disgusting. It will focus on the growth of three women navigating life in this world without the help of a man. However, will the love that blossoms between them last, or will it wither? Stay tuned to find out. This contains lots of tropes such as:

old age couple romance

hate love

enemies to lovers

school romance

badboyxsunshine

grumpyxcold

possessive and obsessive male leads

green flags

jealousy

and many more.

P.S. This story will start right after I complete my Wrongly Accused. Therefore I can say this story will start next year hopefully.