marriage.

After  the proposal, they both decided to share this with jimin's parents. Jimin's brother knew about jimin's feelings for Taehyung and he was really happy when he got to know that Taehyung also loves jimin. And jimin's parents weren't surprised at all as if they saw this coming. It was kinda obvious. And they're really happy about jimin and Taehyung being together. And now when jimin shared that Taehyung proposed him for marriage, they become more happy.. but the marriage won't be in south korea. They will go to a different country for it.

When the media gets to know about it , the news of their marriage was trending everywhere. As they were well known business men .. few girls got their heartbroken.. few people did homophobic comments. But they just don't have time for those shits. All they were planning was about their biggest day...

After 6 months..

Time flies.. it feels like yesterday Taehyung had proposed him for marriage but it's been 6 months. And today is the day when they'll tie knots for forever. Their happiness knows no bounds.. the grooms were glowing differently.. the excitement was filled in the air. Their marriage was planned in New York.. they had booked a huge vanue.. their friends and business partners were invited.. everything was set..

Jimin was getting ready. He weared a off white suite. Did his makeup. And Taehyung weared a black suite.. both of them were looking stunning.. Taehyung and jimin didn't saw eachothers before the wedding..

Jungkook came to take jimin. Jimin was feeling nervous.. his hands were shaking. He mouth keep getting dry out of nervousness. Jungkook complimented the elder male and reassured that everything will be fine.

On the other side Taehyung whp just can't wait to see his groom. Taehyung couldn't believe that it was actually happening. He feared what if this is a dream and once he wake up everything will be same like before. Everything was so beautiful that he couldn't accept it as reality.

Taehyung was waiting for jimin with the priest.. looking here and there.. his hands were sweating .. heart was racing.. and finally his heart stopped beating as soon as he saw jimin. How gorgeous a man can be? Jimin was stepping forward him .. and with every step jimin's heart started beating faster. Jimin looked at his left side where he saw his parents and brother and grandmother.. his mother had tears in her eyes. His dad was emotional as well. His brother showed him thumbs up.. and his grandma lifted her hands as a sign of giving her blessings.. jimin smiled fondly at them. Tears threatening to coming out of his eyes..

Then he looked at his right side and saw namjoon ,jin,hobi, dong-min,yoongi standing there smiling at him. He smiled and went towards his husband. Really soon to be husband.The thought of Calling Taehyung as his husband made him blush.. he came closer and Taehyung gave him his hand. Jimin hold it and stand in front of Taehyung..
They made an eye contact. Both had tears in their eyes.. but was smiling ear to ear..
The music was playing in the background..

Then the priest started the ritual of marriage.. after doing everything the priest said
"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?” (Couple both respond)

“I am.” (Priest) “Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.”

They started saying their wedding vows.

"You're my person, my inspiration,my love my everything. I can't wait to spend my whole life loving you. I vow to express my love for you as often as i breath. From today onwards you and and i will be one in heart , body and mind." Taehyung said

"I'm yours, you can have it all. I vow to cherish you .. devote my love for you and always be true.
Without you my life has no meaning. I vow to always treasure and remember you.I vow patience, honesty, love and adoration as long as we shall live."jimin said holding Taehyung's hands tighter.

"I love to hold you in my arms.. i want to spend all my life with you. You're the best thing in my life. Nothing will devide us because i know with your love, I'll always have the strength." Taehyung said.

"Let's build a home, a life, a family with the bond of our true love and let our vows stick together through all the challenges in life.. take my heart, love me forever and i will never leave your side .. you and i are one."
Jimin said.

"You're becoming my husband today but we will  be soulmates  forever." Taehyung said.

This time both of them started crying. The people out there was crying as well.

"So do you, kim Taehyung accept park jimin as your wedded husband?"

"Yes, i do."

"Do you, park jimin, accept kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?"

"Yes i do"

The priest will then say aloud "You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen.
And you can kiss the groom now"

And then they leaned forward and their lips touched. Jimin felt different types of emotions at that one moment. Taehyung hold jimin's by his waist and deepen the kiss. The kiss was full of love.

And everyone there cheered for them.

"When will we get married?" Jungkook asked namjoon with a pout

"After you graduate.. we will have our day like this" namjoon said giving small peak on his boyfriend's lips.

They are married now.
The starting point of a new life.

__________ vote & comment ___________

Don't forget to wish congratulations to the the couple.. I'm ending this chapter here because i didn't wanted to add smut here..

Hope you all will like this. I tried my best to write something good.

Tata..
I love you all.