02

The Gaganam gang were suprised to see a woman,walking along with Tae-ho. They wonder who and why she was here.

Choi Mina alias Kim Hana, stood beside Tae-ho elegantly eyeing the men stood arround her with curiosity in their eyes.

Her eyes roamed all around te building she was in. They were many files sitting on the table, a new model desktop computer and dangerously looking men.

Her eyes searched for Jung Gicheol,who was nowhere to be seen. She only knows their names through the secret investigation that they had done, but not faces.

None of the members faces were leaked to the police. She must say they're very secretive people.

"Where's Gicheol?

"He stepped out few minutes ago along with Hee-Seong."

Choi Jeong Bae, answered while eyeing the woman. His curiosity couldn't calm down so he had asked Tae-ho about her.

"Who's she, why did you bring her along with you? Don't tell me you're going to get married to her?

The woman glared at him after hearing the words. He too glared and turned his face away from her.

"Patience Jeong Bae. She's Kim Hana my distant cousin, I bought her here so she can work with us.

Hana meet Choi Jeong Bae, one of the partners in the business.

And Jeong Bae she's Hana my cousin."

The mentioned persons just noded their head without even a proper greeting.

"Tae-ho I need to speak to you alone, follow me."

As Jeong Bae rushed to other room, Tae-ho reassured the standing girl and had asked her to wait.

The woman has nothing to do so she just made herself comfortable on the couch beside her. She just has to wait.

"Are you out your mind. Why should she work here that to a girl. What does she know about the business we are dealing here?

"Jeong Bae, she's capable of doing more than you imagine. She's really needed help and she can't trust anyone expect myself.

She's well known with the job we are doing, she's a gang member too, but something happened and she had to quit the gang. But her old gang members were chasing her and wanting to kill her. So she came to me and I thought she'll be safe here."

"What the hell she did that wanting that so called gang to kill her?

"It's not her, but her father. He's a druggie and Hana was assigned to keep the substance with her, and her father stole them without her knowing and ran away. Even her brother was also missing so she had no choice."