Macha Cake

The weather was mild cold this saturday, even though it was still daytime.

Those who had just gotten out of school planned to go home together.

Taufan himself was also choosing the next cake list from his gadget to make today. He had a similar idea as when he made the cake for Halilintar last time. He recalled what Solar's personality was like.

Intuitive, intelligent, and very talented even though sometimes people don't understand him. A unique combination of being kind, bitter, and yet also having its own popularity.

While Taufan was busy thinking about it, Solar saw the opportunity to talk to the others, didn't hear Solar's words calling the others.

"Hey guys", Solar called, making Duri, Gempa, and Ice turn their heads towards him.

"What's wrong, Solar?"

"Did you guys notice something?", he said while pondering about what he had been thinking these past few days. Duri, who was also asked, could only make a puzzled face.

"These few days I've noticed his attitude is a little strange, also he's constantly in the kitchen baking cakes. What do you think he's planning? Or has something happened?"

"Good question", the answer unexpectedly came out of Halilintar's mouth.

"You think so?"

"Isn't it because he just suddenly wanted to bake?"

"Really?"

"Did you realize it, Hali?"

Halilintar, who was asked, only answered it with, "Well, more or less."

"What do you mean by 'these few days'?"

Solar took a breath, then began to tell his 'analysis',  "The first time I felt something was wrong was on tuesday when I went to the kitchen. When I asked him what he was up to, he replied that he was planning to cook. At first I thought he was thinking about what he wanted to cook that day, but eventually until Gempa and the others went home, he just stayed silent. But to think about it again, maybe that wasn't the case. Because you see, not long after that he apparently wanted to make a cake that seemed to be originally for Gempa alone."

"Wait, so that sponge cake originally for Gempa?", Duri, who was surprised by the explanation, cut off Solar's unfinished explanation.

"Yes, and let me finish my 'analysis' first", Gempa, hearing this, chuckled and simply said that he was the one who wanted to share it with others. Duri was only reacted with an astonished face.

Taufan, who realized that he was the only one walking ahead, opened his voice again, asking, "What's wrong, guys?", But they almost simultaneously shook their heads.

"People are just chatting normally, what's wrong with that?", Halilintar's reply made Taufan only put on a confused face while muttering 'Alright...', then chose to continue his searching just now.

"Okay, it looks like he's not paying attention here. Then I'll continue. Where did I left... Oh, yeah.

Then next, when he made cake for Duri, which was also told a few hours ago with his great enthusiasm. I mean, the others must have been made by him too, right?", he said as he ruffled one side of his waist, confirming the answers of the others.

"Hold up, you guys too?"

"I see what're you trying to say..."

"I didn't though?"

"So, it wasn't so special just for me huh."

Meanwhile, the others also began to put on a pondering face.