22. A date? (2)

The next day came as usual, the cold wind of morning striking the glasses of the balcony, yellow light trying to make its way through every nook and corner, and the people walking down the road with a sense of indolence while searching for freshness. 

Hao woke up at the sound of the alarm. After rubbing his eyes, he looked around, shaking his head to get back his whole consciousness. He gently freed himself from the arms of Hanbin over his naked body, then limped to the washroom while silently cursing here and there. 

Hao's first job after waking up is either to have coffee or to have a cold shower, they are the only ways that could make him back a sane person. It took half an hour when he came out of the washroom, a cute light blue bathrobe was covering his body, droplets of water dripping from the ends of his wet hair and he walked towards his bed to wake up his boyfriend, who was still sleeping like a koala. 

Checking the time again, Hao sat beside Hanbin and kissed at the top of his head. "Hanbin… Hanbinaaa.. Sung Hanbin, wake up!" Seeing no response, Hao took a deep breath and his fingers found the perfect spot where he knew it would tickle the most. 

"Ummnsjjhwhwh.. Please let me sleep!" Hanbin's muffled voices filled the room while trying to hide himself under the duvet. 

"Hanbin, it's time, wake up! You need to get ready too, do you even remember it's your birthday?"

"I remember, that's why let me sleep." Hanbin explained himself after opening his eyes wide and then went back to his dreamland. 

"Okay fine, then I'll go alone on our date." Hao stood up from the bed, stomping towards the cupboard to find a suitable outfit for the day. 

"What? Date? Are we going on a date today?" 

Hanbin sat up on the bed in surprise, and the duvet was covering only his lower body now. Hao couldn't help but to peek from time to time on the upper body which was looking totally welcoming. 

"No it's fine, you can sleep. I am going by the way. And yes, at least try to dream about me." Hao found an outfit for himself after some rummaging and making a mess of his cupboard which he promised himself to tidy back after coming. Then he walked towards the washroom. 

"Wait, I'll not sleep, I will come with you. It'll be our first date, and you want to go alone. That's not fair, hyung… Hyung.. Wait!" 

Hao basically ignored Hanbin, entering inside the washroom. It took around ten minutes to get into a bright colour hoodie and denim shorts. He liked to go comfortable, and to make himself more appealing, he applied makeup using a single brush, and finishing that with watermelon flavoured lip gloss. 

Coming out he found a sulking Hanbin staring at him. He moved towards his side drawer to search for perfect accessories with his outfit, while Hanbin's stare was still fixed at him. 

"You are so cruel, hyung. Seriously, I want to go!" Hanbin cried out which made Hao look at him. Their eyes got connected which he found both enticing and funny. 

"Then what are you waiting for, go and take a shower." Hao gazed at his wrist watch, "I think I only have an hour and half at max. So you need to rush up." 

"But I don't have anything nice to wear, except that, yesterday's clothes."

Hanbin pointed out, his pout in display while carrying a countenance of dismay, and Hao could only snicker in response. 

"Don't look sad, your new clothes are inside already, so just go. We are already late!" Hao dolled up himself with all kinds of jewellery including the bracelet from his boyfriend, after being satisfied with himself, he again looked at Hanbin. "I'll make coffee for us. I have ordered our breakfast, it's on the way. So get ready fast, okay!"