Chapter 15

Zee pov

Frustrated, nervous, pissed, anything you can think of is how i am feeling right now, i mean i knew it won't be an easy thing when he turns but i didn't bargain for this, not in my widest mind will I expect that after an explicit night of lovemaking will become me pacing the room for 48hrs now trying to wake my lover.

 We had made love like no other, everything perfect until i sank my fang down his flesh and an exchange of my venom for his blood was done, he was trembling, shaking, at first I thought it was normal since I was now experiencing the changes in his eyes,  his mouth wide open, i now could hear his pulse and heart beating so fast, i tried to calm him down and say sweet words to reassure him that i was here with him, he became calm and fell asleep and that was the last encounter we had, i don't know where his mind is or if he's trapped, i just don't know how long he is going to sleep, my love i miss you so so much, please come to me.

Ken; zee relax he will be alright,  he will be back  soon, trust in your love 

Zee; Dad it's 2days now, and we've not created our link properly Can't tell how he is doing, i only know he's fine because he  is breathing fine  but i need Nhu to come back

Ken; i understand and I'm sure he will be back, i am heading to the Vail take care

Zee; okay dad

Baby, please come back your hia misses you, my love i am not normal anymore, i need you love.

Nunew pov

Pictures upon pictures, flashes of memories, blood, screams, bitterness and pain, i could feel them all it hurt so much, i was chasing after the light i saw, all of a sudden I was back at the Panichs mansion watching little hia play with little me, then drops of blood on the floor, just like being led by the wind, i was moved back to the Preds mansion, my mom on her throne, i watched her fall down, stretching out her hand for my help, everything moved to my university and how i met his, how our love grew, our first kiss, then suddenly heard his words [ baby please open your eyes]

 I felt some sharp peirce on my neck again and my mouth was open and just like being pulled out of water, I was panting, coughing, my hia hugging me, saying thank you, patting my back with so much love and tears, I was calm again.

Zee pov

I was cleaning up nhus body after bathing him in the bathtub, this has been the routine for the past 48 hours, i dressed him and lay him down, my phone beeped and it was a message from my dad

zee its 48hrs now bite nhu again, exchange your venom with his blood then bite your wrist and feed him some of your blood its time for him to wake up, he will be hungry so make sure you have some blood with you

Everything in me prays for this to work so badly, I went ahead to bite nhus neck and then i bit my wrist and opened his mouth to feed him, the moment my blood touched his tongue he gasped and held my wrist sucking hastily and panting, i robbed his back while thanking him for coming back to me, he relaxed and let go of my wrist, his red eye, his fangs out, his heart beating fast and i knew he needed to feed.

Nhu is in the bathtub, i prepared a warm bath with scented candles, he drank 2bags of blood and then decided to freshen up, i already informed dad and Uncle Tom that nhu is up. I was dressing the room, changing the sheet then like a door opened in my mind i heard [ why do  feel this way, the sight of him makes me hungry, i am even embarrassed to leave here] Wait i just heard nhus thought very clear, like i mean it wasn't always this clear but this more like he is speaking to me and does this mean he craves for me right now, wow 

Nhu finally came out it was late and calm, he took so long in there, he laid close to me on the bed, i held him in my arms kissed his head and just feeling the warmth of our love we haven't really spoken to each other, i am just so happy to have him, sniff kissng his hair, he moved closer to me, raised his face to mine, he met my gaze he gulped and i knew what he wanted, the moment our lips touched, we couldn't control ourselves, my hands moved to his ass while sucking on his tongue, our moans and breath filled the room, he touched my cock, his hands figthing to get in, i released our dick, went on top of him, his beautiful eyes got me high, laid on him i held our dick wth one of my hand, the friction of our dick robbing togther was driving us insane he crossed his hands on my nape, pulled me to his lips, sucking on my tongue while i keep the friction below, my movement became hard and fast until we were gasping in each others mouth as we came, i cleaned us up and i looked into my lovers eyes i LOVE YOU lol we said it together as we let the tears flow, our heads touching, hands robbing each other, we really long for each other and this feeling right here was so intensed, our silent sobbbing and tears explained what we felt for each other, even without altering a single word he is my life and home and i am same to him. 

.\

.

.

.

.

Thanks to everyone, this book has 25 chapters so don't worry, thanks for love .