Red Bird

Alesia and Logan, a happy couple, walk on their way to the park. It was Alesia's birthday with a plan to have a picnic. With a smile on their faces, hands intertwined, they conversed with each other. "Are you ready for it?" Logan asked."Yes!" she laughs, all giddy.They could see the wooden benches coming closer and closer as they continued to walk. Alesia stops abruptly."Oh no!" She says, "That bird looks hurt!" She points toward the red bird on the ground, seemingly helpless as it flaps its wings, feebly trying to fly up into a tree, Alesia approaches the bird."I don't think we should interfere," LOgan warns.Ignoring Logan, she cradles the little bird in her palms. "Go get the bandages in the car, Lo," Alesia pleads."A-b-but..! UGH! You're lucky it's your birthday!"As soon as Logan was out of sight and out of hearing distance, the red bird flaps its wings. It pecks her palms softly. Then it flies out of her hand. She smiles, shocked, but happy it was fine. The bird pecks her forehead, harder than the last one. She cringes slightly, but still smiling."Be careful!" She exclaims, feeling her forehead. There was a little bit of blood, but she was fine. Then, the bird starts flying lower and pecks her in the eye. Hard. She screams. She was now filled with rage and confusion. With one eye closed, she tries to grab the bird. Then it pecks her other eye. She stood up, blindly trying to run away from the bird. She ran at full speed to a tree branch, stabbing herself in her stomach. She cries out, but not for long. Her bloodshot eyes were now lifeless.As Logan walks with bandages in his hands, he sees Alesia. He drops the bandages and covers his mouth in shock. He was incredulous, he couldn't believe that his girlfriend had died. He was planning on proposing to her on her birthday. They had been together for a long time now, and today seemed perfect.He runs towards her, crying. He cups her face with his palms. He kisses her on the forehead. He yells in pain as a huge tree branch falls on top of him. It crushes him. Before he died, he said, "I'll see you there, up in heaven." Then his body becomes lifeless. The red bird watches them, amused. Then it flaps its wings and looks for its new victim.

Representation:  Trust issues and anger.  You, being the good person you are, help someone who seem vulnerable and hurt.  But they turn their backs on you and make you want to hurt them but you end up only hurting yourself. But you will get better!  I promise :3