Aloria: War is Necessary

In the world of Aloria, war has been raging for centuries. The land was divided into four factions of War: Attack Power, Destruction, Tank, and Intelligence. Each faction specialized in a particular area, whether it be brute strength, strategic planning, or defensive capabilities. The people of Aloria are born into these factions and have no choice but to serve and fight for their faction until their last breath.

One day, a boy was born into the Intelligence faction. His name was Kian and from a young age, it was clear that he was a prodigy when it came to intelligence and problem-solving. His father, General Marcus, was the leader of the Intelligence faction and was highly respected by all. Kian looked up to his father and dreamed of one day becoming a great leader like him.

As Kian grew older, he underwent intense training and education to hone his intelligence. He excelled in all areas and was soon recognized as one of the most brilliant minds in the faction. His father was proud of him and saw great potential in his son.

One day, a meeting was called by the king of Aloria. It was an important meeting where all the faction leaders, including General Marcus, were summoned. Kian's father decided to take his son along to the meeting, as he wanted him to witness how decisions were made and how the kingdom was run.

However, things took a turn for the worse when a group of rebels attacked the meeting. They were against the king and wanted to overthrow him. Chaos ensued as the rebels fought against the guards and the factions' leaders.

In the midst of the chaos, Kian was shocked to see his father fighting alongside the rebels. He couldn't believe it. General Marcus, the man he looked up to and admired, was a traitor. Kian was filled with confusion and anger as he watched his father and the rebels take what they came for and escape.

After the attack, Kian was left to deal with the shocking revelation of his father's betrayal. He couldn't understand why his father would turn against the king and their own faction. He was torn between his loyalty to his father and his duty to his faction.

With the help of his faction members, Kian learned that his father and the rebels had been planning this attack for a long time. They wanted to overthrow the king and take over the kingdom. Kian knew he had to do something to stop his father and the rebels before it was too late.

Kian came up with a plan to gather evidence against his father and the rebels and present it to the king. With the help of his faction, they were able to gather enough evidence to prove his father's betrayal. The king was shocked and saddened by the news, but he knew he had to take action.

General Marcus and the rebels were captured and brought to justice. Kian's father was sentenced to life in prison, and the rebels were disbanded. The king thanked Kian for his bravery and loyalty to the kingdom.

Kian was hailed as a hero, but deep down, he was still struggling to come to terms with his father's betrayal. He knew that it would take time to heal, but he was determined to use his intelligence for the betterment of the kingdom and to prevent such betrayal from happening again. From that day on, Kian became a respected leader in the Intelligence faction, and he used his skills to bring peace and unity to Aloria