Chapter 1

Tonight was October 31, 2024 Ashlee Nat and Shelby had finally graduated and were all hanging out at The house they all pitched in to get. Tonight was Halloween, the day has definitely been off and they knew it but it didn't really matter because tonight was the night they would go and see The Lost Boys on the big screen at a drive in movie theater. Drive-in theaters have really died out within the years but regardless they couldn't wait. The Lost Boys was their favorite movie and it definitely helped that the vampires were all super hot. One thing that always angered them was how the vampires died. Sometimes they wondered how things would turn out if they lived and Michel lost and was turned or just died all together. "Little did they all know they would be finding out very soon". They all despised Michael and Star, and couldn't stand them a bit. So they didn't give a rat's ass if they would have just died.

It was finally starting to get a bit dark outside so the trio started to pack a few things like blankets and snacks so they could sit on the tailgate and watch the movie as they made their way to the truck that Ashlee has, Ashlee gets in the driver's seat while Shelby and Nat fought to sit in the front. After not coming to a decision on who is going to sit up front they both ended up squeezing into the seat together. Nat moved over you in my way, Shelby yelled I'm over as far as i can be, you could have just sat in the back and we wouldn't be having this conversation argued Nat. If you guys dont stop arguing I'm gonna pull over and you both can sit in the back said Ashlee. Shelby Ashlees being mean to me said Nat. Well quit, said Shelby. Ashlee just rolled her eyes and blurred Cry Little Sister while driving to the theater.

Once they got to the theater they saw that there weren't many people there yet which was a plus. We got a good parking place, no one here said Shelby happily. We will get a good clear view of our boys said Ashlee, who was a total simp for Marko and Dwayne. I get to see Polly Pocket, my hubby Nat. I get to see my sexy head vampire, said shelby. Once they finally got out they made their way to the back of the truck and got out all of the things they packed. Nat and Shelby Ashlee started making the Pallet of blankets on the tailgate of the truck. Once that was done they all made their way to the concession stand. Man don't get me wrong I can't wait to see our guys but man this place is a dump I mean look at those wires there literally sparking said Ashlee. Shelby and Nat both saw the sparking from the wires. Yeah I thought this place would be a lot nicer said Shelby I heard they just redid this place but gosh obviously not Nat said.

Once they made their way to the concession stand they all got a fountain drink and a pick of their candy then made their way back to the truck. As they were walking back more vehicles started driving in. Finally back at the truck they got in the back and got comfortable. Ads for other movies that were gonna be playing were on the screen but after about 10 minutes The Lost Boys finally started. God damn im getting horny all ready said Ashlee. Nat and Shelby both busted out laughing before agreeing. Lets keep the horny comments to a minimum tonight ok said Shelby. Aww Shelby but thats no fun I wanna make comments about my sexy husband said Nat. Oh who am I kidding make all of the commets you guys want cause I am not holding back when it comes to David Shelby chuckled.

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THEM screamed the trio. Which gained a few glances from the other cars. We cant help it were appreciating the very handsome men on screen yelled Nat. After the hundreds of sex jokes threw out the movie and the casual gagging at Michael and Star appearing on screen the movie was finally nearing the sad part that the trio would not watch. Nat Ashlee and Shelby were all balling while the frog brothers entered the cave that they boys were sleeping in when all of a sudden the wire leading to the screen started sparking bad which caught the screen on fire with the wires spazzing out it caused some to fall and one of the biggest wires was hanging right above the truck the trio was in. OH SHIT said Ashlee as the wire began falling right down to were they all were sitting. The trio was hit with thousands of volts they could hear each others screams before silence and passing out from the pain.