Chapter 1 / backstory

Hi I'm obsessed I completely started my account over I hope you enjoy my new book

In my book, intersex people make up 8% of the population

Hi, my name is Andrew Walker and this is the story of my life. I'm gonna start from the beginning I was born July 11 20xx in a hospital in Marcella United States my mom was 14 when she gave birth to my older brother and 18 when she had me.

My mom left me at my grandparents when I was only 6 months old and dropped
my brother off at his grandparent's house.

My brother and I have different dads and grew different parts of the city. In Gardendale, there are 2 major parts Gardendale Heights aka the hood where my brother's from, and Gardendale Hills where I'm from the gated community.

They made sure I and my brother grew up together so my grandparents accepted him as their own he lived with me and went to school with me and visited his grandparent's house on the weekend.

he lived with us up till he was in the 8th grade and I was in 5th he got in trouble a lot of trouble and my grandparents couldn't take him in anymore I cried because I couldn't see him as often anymore but he time his brother met up with him at the mall the Gardendale mall his brother went from getting in trouble in school and starts fights to run in with the laws in the 9th grade

Fast forward 9 year

Im a sophomore in college at MSGU Marcella State Gardendale University it's a private university one of the top schools in the state I'm studying Business.

Luckily I'm only 45 min from home I have lived with my best friends since pre-K  Anthony and Angel every calls us the Triple A's.
We live in a 3bd 2bath room uni apartment.

Their apartment

Their apartment

You probably wonder do I still talk to my brother yes and my brother still talks often he always says that I am such a goody two shoes. He is probably right I never had a boyfriend yes I'm a gay male but I'm intersex so that has made me put off dating I'm a little insecure about my body.

I never drunk or smoked never had sex yes I'm a 19-year-old virgin I never did anything that could tarnish my granddad's reputation because he is a pastor and my grandmother is the First Lady