Kung Jin and Cassie...

I was asleep but someone woke me up, it was Cassie, I was crying, she asked me for forgiveness, I didn't understand what was happening because I was asleep, Cassie told me she's confused so she told me no. I don't know if she really loved Jin or if she loved me. Oh my God, I could understand that confusion, I experienced it too, she told me that if I helped her tell Jin that, I would accept.We headed to Jin's room to tell her about Cass's confusion but Jin had taken out her things. Cassie asked me to stay and that she would look for Jin. But I followed her in case something happened to her. She saw Jin with Her things packed, she asked why the suitcases, Jin told her "I won't be able to see you anymore I have to go with Kung Lao" Cassie told her "So what will happen to our relationship?" Jin told her that they would have to end that courtship, Cassie told her "If you saw me with Y/N again, wouldn't you be angry?" Jin hugged her and told her "If you really love him, stay with him, I understand Cass." Cassie She kissed him on the cheek, Jin told her that he missed her and they said goodbye. I headed back to Kung Jin's room before Cassie saw me, she came back, hugged me and told me that Jin understood if she loved me, I smiled at her and I told him that he always understood.