part-37

Here laxmi and shaurya reach the restaurant where they have a party ...that time shaurya get a massage from anokhi and she told him that she will be late for today because she have a work to do ....

Also rohit isn't come ....here when anokhi was collecting the information mihir come there and he again told her to not take the case ....and suddenly he again have the same stomach pain ....

Anokhi hurryly take him to the hospital ...and she also told shaurya about it....so shaurya also leave the party and went to the hospital ....

When anokhi went to take medicine she meet with ruhi...who told her

Ruhi : kiya hua tum hospital mai ? Kahi tumhare friend ne tumhai pir sai karab kana tho nahi kila diya ?

Anokhi: aapna bakwas band karo ....mai mihir sir ko lekar aaye hu ...unhai pet mai dard ho raha thi

Ruhi : KIYA ??? Kaha hai woh?

Ruhi went to see mihir and start taking a good care of him ....sometime she gives him water or sometime blanket

As anokhi know that ruhi likes mihir...so she bring her another side and told her

Anokhi: tum itne jadha cheku kiu ban rahe ho ...warna mihir sir kabhi tumhai pasand nahi karenga...

Ruhi : kiu ? Jal rahe ho mere care dek ke ? Ya tum unsai chakkar chalna chateho?

Anokhi: for your kind information mere ek boyfriend hai ...or woh bhi mihir sir sai bhi jadha handsome....

Ruhi : sacchi?

Anokhi: mucchi...

Ruhi: mai tho pata nahi tumhai kiya kiya soch rahe thi .....tho phir aaj sai ham dono friends...Ok?

Anokhi :ok ...or ha mere boyfriend abhi nicha mere liya wait kar raha hai ...so tum mihir sir ke kayal rakna ...mai chalte hu ...

Saying this anokhi leave from there ...and went to see mihir...where mihir again asked her

Mihir : kiya tumhai sach mai yeh case lene hai ?

Anokhi: ji...mai lawyer Paisa kamane ke nahi balki ...logoko justice dene ke liya bane hu ...aap aapna diya rakeya ga ....mai chalte hu ...

Mihir : par ...

Ruhi : mai hu na aapke diyan rakne ke liya ...anokhi tum jau ...bye

Anokhi leave from there ....but here shaurya was stuck in the traffic ....and the new year count down was stared ....and the firecrackers was stared which anokhi saw whole waiting for shaurya .....

Here rohit was so confused that where he should go ...in shaurya's party or his ex girlfriend's party ...but finally he decided to go to his ex's party when he went there ....he saw she leave from there ....

And here mihir wanted to say happy New year to anokhi but he didn't have the courage ....

Everyone have their new year uncompleted except shakhi .....

When anokhi was watching the firecrackers shaurya run toward her....seeing him anokhi feel so happy ...they both hug each other and say happy New year to each other

Hey guys if some of you all follow me on youtube then I am so sorry to all ....I can't post or update any videos I don't know what happened with my channel....so I am gonna delete the channel and I will open a new one but not know ...when I will open it I will tell you all