🦋Treehouse 🦋

Ok Kacchan you know how you said I forgot our promise well you forgot something to. Ha no way nerd I remember everything I would never forget something important about our childhood. Then after walking away from the cherry blossom tree and into the woods behind it katsuki was starting to get confused. Umm nerd where are you taking us. You sure you are not lost. nope cause we are here!!! Huh then katsuki looked up at the tree Izuku had stopped by and saw their treehouse from when they were little. Oh well I will be damned I did forget about this huh and we used to love this place. Especially you since I would help you use some fire magic remember how we thought fire and water couldn't mix. But then you were able to use them both because of me izu. Yeah! Umm nerd do you remember how? Umm a think I remember a little mother made me stop because she said that mixing elements was wrong. But I kept doing a little bit at night alone but I haven't gotten to do anything with mixing elements . But I do remember this. Izuku closed his eyes concentration completely on his magic and what he was going to do. First there was a drop of water then fire formed in his other hand then he combined the two creating a trail of liquid fire which he could manipulate easily moving it around when suddenly.... Umm nerd yes Kacchan you might want to put that out.  What do you mean Kacchan? Then he smelled something then he felt a burning sensation on his wing then........ Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Kacchan Kacchan help I'm on FIRE!!!!!! Izuku was flapping his wing uncontrollably. When katsuki grabbed him and yelled Stay still!!! Damn it katsuki then grabbed a cup that had a some water and splashed it on the shorter male. OMG 😱 I was literally about to die!! Thank you Kacchan I don't know what would of happened if you hadn't told me. Katsuki looked at the small nerd omega in front of him and smiled. Izuku looked up and blushed as he took in the unusual image in front of him. Yeah you idiot almost killed yourself he said trying to look serious be more careful dumbass.. Then Izuku looked down and said I bet Kacchan thinks I'm a dumb clutz. Oh no totally not pfft bakugou busted out in a fit of laughter. Hahaha 🤣 you should have seen your face damn freckles your funny. Izuku blushed out of embarrassment and at the nickname. Stoop it!! It wasn't funny I could have died. Imagine IZUKU MIDORIYA DIES BECAUSE OF HIS OWN MAGIC KILLING HIM.... Hahaha such a dumbass.. Izuku was mad so since katsuki was distracted he flew up and grabbed the cup that Katsuki had filled it up with the water in the bucket by the window and suddenly..... SPLASH!!!!! Katsuki stopped laughing wth deku. Haha payback for making fun of me bleh Izuku stuck his tongue out.. Katsuki got up and just as he did Izuku jumped out the window and flew away hiding behind the trees get back here you little shit and like that they chased each other around and hung out in the tree house and finally they left after a little incident in the thorn bushes....

T
B
C.....

SEE YOU SOON
BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE