it ends in one part (not a smut!)

Y/n was sitting on a chair eating ice cream when he noticed that there was a shaking sound coming from the bush behind him. Then came the policeman who ambushed him and knocked him out without anyone noticing. Y/n have now woke up at a prison cell with a hole to let him get some air inside so he can breathe. He could try climbing but it is too high for him to go there. So he tried to call out for help outside, but no one has responded. Then there was someone's siloutte outside. They started to unlock the door and enter the cell. It was the policeman who knocked him out earlier. The policeman walks closer to Y/n until they were almost able to kiss. The policeman then starts talking to Y/n, "Do you know why you are here?" said the policeman.  Y/n was both scared and confused, but he noticed the policeman wasn't a normal human, the policeman was a blue wolf furry who is rather huge compared to Y/n. Y/n, now even more confused, asked "W-why are you capturing me here!?" The wolf man said "You were accused of committing crimes and i have to arrest you. You need to be arrested ASAP!". Y/n was shocked, so he decided to resist cooperating with the wolf police but he then get hand cuffed and injected with some mysterious liquid in a syringe. Y/n who is now dizzy got dragged to interrogation room with the wolf. The police then introduced himself as a police named Oguchi Magami. Y/n then tries to play along and stated his name and also explain why he has done nothing wrong to get arrested. But Oguchi said "You were suspected for murdering 6 people and we have found evidence for that claim." Y/n then asked "SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!!!" but he got tazed due to him being aggressive by the sensor on his chair. "We found a gun with your fingerprints on it" said Oguchi. "B-but! What if someone stole my gun!? I know someone who have connections to me and also have access to my gun!!!" Oguchi was confused, he have checked everyone who is connected to Y/n and found no one who could be that suspect. "It might be my friend who is working at the local minimart!!!" said Y/n. Oguchi then left the interrogation room and called his peers working there. He went there with Y/n as fast as he could while still handcuffing Y/n. Oguchi thinks in his head "Wait how the fuck do the minimart guy get access to the gun? Are they living together? I must ask that" so Oguchi asked Y/n and Y/n said "Yes, we live in the same room. We are roomates" so Oguchi's confusion was cleared. Then Oguchi did the same procedure he did on Y/n by kidnapping Y/n's friend and then injecting them with a drug that makes them only say the truth. Once they got to the interrogation room, Oguchi has found the true killer and everything has ended happily...