🕯️5️⃣..

"One... two." I inhaled and held my breath in roughly, I had been waiting for this day for.. forever. "three!" they exclaimed . I blew out all 15 candles in one blow , everyone cheered and my heart instantly melted.

"Seraph!'' i turned around and saw him standing by the door with a big wrapped gift
in his hand. I tried not to blush as he walked towards me but after 30 seconds i couldn't hold it
in any longer, a big smile plastered across my face and I bent my head down to hide my facial expression, I bet my dimples look ten times deeper than usual right now. He grabbed both my hands before placing the gift on them. I looked down and examined the box, it had very thick layers of pink paper around it with tiny letters of my initials. I went to open it but he stopped me. "Not yet."
I nodded and placed it under the table for later. This night has been PERFECT, just perfect. "Thank you guys, I'm so shocked" I couldn't help but smile. I never had a surprise like this before and I definitely wasn't expecting this. The room was decorated with all my favorite things. My favorite candy, my favorite accessories, everything. The room dimed and Alex G started to play, the music was loud but calming. Everyone was here, my friends, family, and even.. Him.

       *thunder blaring * It had started to rain and surprisingly I got even happier. The rain was peaceful and set the mood at ease. I got up for a moment while everyone was dancing, laughing and eating to go sit by the window and watch the rain flow. I sat there for a moment then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around slowly and saw him smiling back at me.

"Whatya doing over here all alone?"

"Just.. relaxing" we both laughed.

"It's getting kinda heavy out there." He stared out the window worriedly.

"It's fine" I looked back out the window. "it's better like that"

"How come? It's noisy as HELL" he laughed

"The noise fazes out everything else. You can't hear any arguments, disagreements, drama ... nothing, just rain. I find it.."

"Peaceful." He finished my sentence.

I smiled.

"Okayyy Seraph, you've overstayed your welcome at this little sappy spot. Get up" Saba grabbed my arm and pulled me into the crowd.
      Ugh! Why did she do that? I glared and slid into the crowd, dancing with the crowd with everyone at once. Ari ran over to me, grabbed my arm and we began dancing to our go-to choreography. "Yea, never do that again," Omarion laughed. We both pulled him in and forced him to dance with us even though he's worse than us combined
I turned around and looked back at the window sill to see if he was still there but there was no point, he was gone.  I searched the crowd for him but didn't get far before Omarion pulled me back in "Not so fast''.
Eventually I joined everyone again and decided pretend that little moment didn't happen

Three days later.

*bang bang bang* "SERAPH!!" *bang bang bang*

I groaned, sat up and fell back down onto my bed. My eyes were heavy and I felt as if I hadn't slept in three days, even though that's all I had done.

The banging continued, "Seraph!" my dad yelled through my door. "School in 40!"
Ugh! I forgot all about school & overslept.. Again.

I  turned on my phone to 10 missed calls from ari along with like 60 other notifications. My phone started ringing on the max volume making my head pound even more. Incoming facetime from Ari. I answered quickly to stop the ringing, "SERAPH!!"

"Yes..?" i rubbed my eyes and yawned

"Uh. Why aren't you dressed for school? The bus is coming in like 35 minutes"