Ok, seriously, Wow!

118 views, more than Plan for Possession, this is my MOST POPULAR STORY DAAANG. I never expected this. But now I actually have fans, you like my fabrics, check out my DeviantART account, it is still GalaxyGal-11. Anyways, this is pretty much near the end of this journey, but don't worry, the sequal is coming out. It is called LEGO Ninjago: Repeating history.
" For those who fail to learn their history, are doomed to repeat it."
- Some Random Man

Also, I actually lost a friend to asthma wen I was about going Lloyd's age, ten. It hurts in real life, and is more painful then it is hear, death is sad, please know that. If you have lost a family member, friend, or pet, I feel sorry for you, I have lost one of all three. And what is even more sad is me and her liked Ninjago, and she had drawn a pic of the original Lloyd, and said it was awful and scribbled on it, so we were like, what if Lloyd had a bunch of bad luck, so I might put that comedy on here, I was in fourth grade so eeyeah. But I hoped you enjoyed this adventure, for the ninja will be back again. And next chapter is a sneak peak, and the ghosts are pretty much in the Cursed Realm, so they are gone now. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek. I will also put up pics for bonuses of stuff from the story. Anyways, thank you for reading, and share it with your friends.