Chapter 9 - Storm

Storm Kepler

I felt gross. I woke up and the first thing I saw was my arm covered in the goo from earlier. I sat up and winced. My lungs were defiantly bruised. Maybe broken. I remember getting pulled around by my neck, so I instinctively touch my neck. I wince as a pain shot from my neck to my chest and I suddenly remember why I'm here. I look up to see I'm not still in the forest. I let out a breath of relief and then hear a voice and only then I start to hear my surroundings.  

The sound of birds and chatter fill my ear and I glance at the medical lady who I couldn't remember the name to. 

"Hey honey. How are you Felling?" I looked up and smiled. She smiled back and then applied a leaf to someone's arms. I looked over at them to see Rain. I gasped at the sight of him twitching in pain as she finally seemed to have but the last bit of what I'm sure was a cast on. 

I scooted closer to him but flinched at the sudden pain that ran through out my body from my lungs, neck, arms and legs. I let out an exhale and chocked on my air as I flinched again. I looked up to him and he sat there staring. He gave me a sorry smile and scooted closer to me. 

"You okay storm?" He asked as I rolled my eyes trying to keep my normal mood. 

"Are you okay? What happened? How did it happen? Omg did someone bit you that deep?" I asked and he let out a low chuckle. I heard a grumble from in front of me and saw Akash in a ball wrapped up in leaves too. I gasped and then choked on pain again. 

"What happened to you?" I asked him and he smirked looking to Rain so I did too and saw jealousy pierce through his eyes. I felt bad and dropped Akash for a second.

"Wait Rain what happened to you, first?" I asked and he relaxed slightly. 

"Uhm, so the forest clan's deputy was trying to push Tornado off the cliff, as you saw before. So as a response I tackled their deputy an pushed us both off the cliff and he died but I just shattered my arm." He shrugged.

"Just? Damn" I dragged out and saw his arm and gave him a sorry smile and turned to Akash. 

"What happened to you?" I asked and he smiled.

"Basically, I was trying to save Misty but then this Rino tried to attack me so I jumped on his back and then Misty saved me and then I was fighting and saved a few more people and then I was bitten by a wolf that was really annoying and then I was dropped by a eagle and passed out." He finished his story and I smiled. He is so annoying. 

"I'm impressed Akash. What did you hurt?" I asked and he lifted his hand and I saw barely any damage. I gave him a sorry smile and stood up. 

I winced and crouched down to my knees. Rain stood and offered me his spare arm and I took it. I winced at first but he held me tight as I walked out. People ran over inspecting us both. Misty hugged me and Adoni hugged both of us. I smiled and tried to ignore the pain. I sat down on the wall and the others sat by me. 

"I hope that never happens again." I muttered and Adoni chuckled that deep chuckle. 

"I doubt it. That was the worst one for a while though. " He said and sighed thinking back to the fight. 

"You made them retreat by the way dude." Adoni said smacking Rains chest. Rain grinned and elbowed Adonis arm in which he winced. Rain apologized and they walked off. 

"Okay but I think I like Adoni." Misty muttered and I smiled unable to squeal for her. 

"Omg. When did this start?" I asked and she started blushing. "Maybe a few days after you got here."

She said and I laughed only to hold my chest. I winced and Misty put a hand on my shoulder that wasn't covered in leaves and goo.

"That Rino really got you didn't it?" She asked and I glanced at her. "You saw?" I asked and Misty nodded.

"I saw, I was attacking a fox nearby when I heard someone get destroyed." I rolled my eyes at her, and she started laughing. I elbowed her arm and she just laughed harder. 

"You're such a weirdo." I tease and she smiles and helps me to my den where we both fall asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, just a filler. In the next chapter we will see what happened to Moose.