The ONE PIECE (summary)

Wealth. Fame. Power. The man who had everything in this world... The Pirate King, Gold Roger. The great treasure he left behind, One Piece has opened the curtain on a grand era! It is a time when eager pirates set sail, battle, and become great! The Great Age of Pirates! Words he spoke drove countless men out to sea. And so men set sights on the Grand Line, in pursuit of their dreams. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

Woonan's opening.

In East Blue, there was a man known as the "Great Gold Pirate". His name was Woonan. In countless harsh battles, Woonan robbed many enemies of their gold. Legend has it that the gold he stole piled up as high as a mountain and lit up the ocean at night as bright as day. However, over the course of a few years Woonan's existence faded. The Great Gold Pirate hid all his treasure on a small island and then died. That rumor is still alive even now as many pirates are still trying to find this island. There's a map drawn by a member of Woonan's crew. Whoever gets that map can locate the island. A place where a mountain of gold is said to lie in wait. A legendary island!

Roger's opening

Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so, many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era! Wearing the straw hat sworn upon him by the great pirate, Shanks Monkey D. Luffy heads out to the sea on a journey on the road to become King of the Pirates!

Luffy's execution

The man who had everything. The Pirate King Gold Roger. The words he said at his death spurred many to the open sea.
Gold Roger: My treasures? Find them. Everything in this world is there.
Monkey D. Luffy: I'm the man who's gonna be King of the Pirates!! Zoro! Sanji! Usopp! Nami! Sorry, I died.