Chapter 1

Hi,this is my first time writing a fanfic and I am sorry if its not too wonderful. I am open to constructive criticism and hope you like the story,thanks
_________________________________________
Camille's pov

I woke up to a loud noise coming from outside, I lived in a rich well gated community with a lot of snobby people and i was pretty sure it wasnt children playing in the park ,near our house because its the early hours of the morning.I decided to go outside and found a moving van,I figured the new next door neighbors would be moving in,they were not there yet but I knew they would be soon.After a half an hour of watching the movers unpack the van I decided to take a shower and get dressed,I wore a white highwasted shorts and a green polka dot crop top with black strappy sandals.The green really brought out the color of my blue-green eyes and the white went well with my tanned skin.

I was about to go for a walk around the complex when my parents said I had to go with them to meet the new neighbors,they were the kind of people who always liked welcoming others and socializing while I was the total opposite,I liked my phone and being alone.

My mother decided to bake cookies and cupcakes to give our new neighbors as a welcome gift,there were so much cupcakes and cookies that she couldn't carry it all."Well I hope they big eaters." She said. "I hope so,because I am not helping you carry these for nothing." I said.My father came with and we knocked on the door and waited.The door opened and a short lady with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes stood in the doorway."Hi,I'm Vasilisa,this is my husband Paul and our daughter Camille.We wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." Said my mother. "Hello,I'm Maura,"she replied in an irish accent,"Thank you for introducing yourself.I'm not too familiar with people around here since my family and I just moved here from Ireland." "I made some cookies and cupcakes as a welcome gift."said my mother as she hands them to Maura.

"Oh,thank thank you,you are too kind.Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea with me and meet my children?"asked Maura."Sure."replied my mother.Maura called for two people as we entered the house.It was beautiful inside,it was decorated in all expensive stuff that I am too scared to touch in case it breaks. As I sit on the couch someone comes downstairs. "Yes mom." Said the person."Honey please say hello to our neighbors." Said Maura."Hi everyone its nice to meet you my name is Nina." "Hi Nina,I'm Vasilisa." Said my mother"I'm Paul."said my father."Hi,I'm Camille nice to meet.." Someone else walked downstairs while I was busy introducing myself and I couldn't help but stop and stare,he had dirty blonde hair,the bluest eyes ive ever seen and this cute smile.Nina turns around to see who I was looking at,"Oh,that's my older brother Niall."she said.Maura then walked in with the cookies my mother made and six cups of tea on a fancy tray.We all had our tea and Niall left to go somewhere.

My parents were chatting to Maura while Nina gave me the tour of the house.We settled for another cup of tea and had a few cupcakes,it started getting late and so my parents and I headed back home.I went to my room and my parents went to theirs,I changed out of my clothes and put on my pajamas soon after my eyes were closed and I was fast asleep.
_________________________________________ Authors note:

My first chapter is complete,I hope you liked it,please vote if you do and comment if you would like.