Chapter 24

Jeonghan pov
It's been some hours and it's night now hotel staff gave her dinner and I went to the convenience store to have my dinner.

After that I went to hospital to pick her up. But before that I thought to get some comfy clothes for her. I went to her house and knocked...if there is someone.

The door opened.
"Ya, Cheong yn-, oh hi who are you?" A girl said to me.
"Oh hi, I am..... yn's coworker can I get some clothes for her" I said.
"Oh coworker or new boyfriend?" She said with a smirk.
"Oh nothing is like that" I said while smiling.
"Hm I see wait here I'll give you her clothes" she said and went inside after few minutes of waiting she came and gave me the clothes.

Time skip

I saw which clothes he gave and it was lingerie?? Wahh, but there are some clothes in there...and that are what I gifted her...I smiled looking at those clothes and went inside with that clothes leaving the bag and the stuff inside in the back of car.

As I entered her room she still eating her food.

I put the clothes at the sofa and said.
"You didn't eat?" I asked.
"No, I don't want to eat it" she said.
"Why, soup is good for you in this situation" I said.
"No but-"
"No but just eat, I'll give you anything you want to eat after you get healthy I promise" I said and sat at the side of the bed.
"Promise?" She said and forwarded her pinky finger and I joined mine with hers.
"Promise"

"Okay now eat" I said and forwarded her the spoon from my hand full of soup

Time skip.

I helped her to go outside and sit in the pessangers seat.

"Where are we going uncle?" She asked.
"Hm we are going to hotel" I said.
"Why? Can't I go to my grandma?" She said.
"We can buy it's too far and we can't go there at this time" I said.

Time skip

We reached hotel I took her to the room I used to stay when I came from US.

Thankfully there wasn't much staff. If they saw us like this they might misunderstand and yn won't like me and will might ignore me...

Time skip
Next day
Yn pov

I woke up and where am I?
Did someone kidnap me?
But who will?

I stood up and looked around the house.

And out of nowhere Mr. Yoon came Infront of me which made me scared.

"Oh, hello Mr. Yoon" I said and bowed...wait...
"Did you kidnap me?" I asked while standing properly.

"No, who said that?" He said.
"Then what am I doing here what did we do last night?" I asked while being shocked.
"Hm yesterday" he said and started acting strange and started smiling.

"Stop this act and tell me"
"......nothing happened"
"Aish- thank god"

He started coming forward to me and my back hit the entrance door.

He was inches close to me...his facial feature are so good he is hot af...he is my boss yn!

"Did you wanted something to happen between us?" He said after putting his one hand on door and other in his pocket...as he is still wearing his suit he wore yesterday.

After few seconds of staring in eachother's eyes Mr. Yoon started coming close to me slowly, tilted his face, ready to join his lips with mine and same goes for me but someome decided to ruin it.

Soon the bell of the room rang and I pushed Mr. Yoon.
Not caring if he got hurt or not I thought to look who it is from the whole of the door and saw it was Mrs. Choi.

"Oh no it's Mrs choi what do I do now shit!" I said and started to panick.

Mr. Yoon who was still on the floor stood up and said.
"Don't need to panick go inside and hide" as he said that I went inside the bedroom.

I waited for few minutes and after I hear smithing I peeked from my room to see if there Is anyone other then Mr. Yoon but thank fully there's no one.

I stood Infront of mr.yoon.

"Sorry to trouble you sir, I'll take my leave" I said and bowed. It's awkward after what happened few minutes ago.

"No it's okay-"
"No sir it's not, I have to work" I said and started walking to the exit but he suddenly holded me in bridal style and said.
"Why don't you listen to me?  Take some rest....please" he said...making me feel butterflies.

He is handsome...too...much.

"No sir it's okay please put me down" I said.
"I won't if you don't agree what I just ordered" he said.

After staring at him for few seconds.
"I agree please put me down" I said. And he did put me down.

And then I fastly went to the exit and opened the door....he tried to chase me but I was fast today.

"Sorry and thanks for everything sir" I said and with a smile and bowed while running to the lift.

I stood inside the lift and some distance was left for it to open. And Mr. Yoon reached Infront of the lift but it was too late...I waved at him with a smile and the door closed.

Jeonghan pov
"Cute"
"Why is she so cute??"
"She got my heart"