Finding the Sirenix book

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

The girls and I arrived back to Alfea and Stella being Stella she brought maximum attention to us. Give were coming left and right for pictures and autographs. I was really tired so I went invisible and went around people. Then the specialist arrive and the girls around us giggled. 

Not seeing Eiden I walked over to Aisha. "Hmm..ok, love you too bye," I smiled as she did after getting off the phone with Nabu. "Hey, how's Nabu," giving me a half smile she said, "He's recovering slowly but surely, but I'm visiting soon" I smiled at her. "Thats great!" 

She looked around and said, "Where's Eiden? He didn't come?" I shrugged and said, "He's been busy lately. Being Crown prince is a lot of work." Musa skipped over to me and said, "Riven says Eiden's on his way." Riven then walked behind her and swung an arm on her shoulder, "Yeah, he's coming. He was right behind us." 

Then Helia turned and said, "In fact, here he comes now." I smiled and ran and gave him a hug, "Eiden you're here," he tightly squeezed me back and said, "Sorry I'm late, Astra." I shrugged and said,"Your here and thats all that matter," he gave me a sad smile and said, "Are you ok, Eiden?"

𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔞

"A special origami for you, Flora." I smiled last his beautiful craftsmanship."Oh, Helia." before I could continue our moment was interrupted. "Helia!" I turned to see princess Krystal, I wondered how they knew each other.

She gave him a hug, "Princess Krystal," she smiled up at him ,"I thought that was you. I am so glad to see you." this was quite an interactive I don't know how I feel about it. Then Helia finally turned back to me, "May I present my friend, Flora? Flora, this is Princess Krystal of Lynphea," my heart broke at that introduction, I'm his just his 'friend' I steppede back a little.

"All Lynpheans know their princess, your highness," I curtsied."And I've heard all about you from Helia. I'm so happy I found you." Wow and now I'm being ignorned, and it really hurt, thank goodness for Astra."Come were going to go speak with Miss Faragonda, " I gave her a nod and followed her, I don't even think Helia knows I left.

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

The girls and I sat in Faragonda's office, we told her about the situation. "Winx, we are once again facing a dangerous adversary. I am very concerned by all that you have told me about Tritannus."

I nodded me head, "And the worst thing is that our Believix powers don't seem to work very well underwater, even Aisha's aren't enough" she signed at that, "Your powers as Believix fairies are great but far from land, in the worlds of water, they are less effective."

"But Tritannus is strong,"Flora said and Aisha added, "And getting stronger." I leaned forward in my chair,"How are we going to stop him?" She then glanced at Bloom and back to the rest of us. "There is one way, you must try to acquire Sirenix.

Stella groaned and said, "Oh, great! Just when I thought we were done." Faragonda continued, "Sirenix is an ancient power born of the magic of the ocean. It will make you strong enough to defeat Tritannus. But no one has become a Sirenix fairy for quite some time." I stood tall and asked, "Then, how do we acquire the power? Become Sirenix fairies?"

"You must start by finding the ancient book of Sirenix. But that would be a great challenge for it is hidden and I do not know where." Well thats just great. Then she turned to bloom, "However, I do know who knows its hiding place. Bloom, you must ask your sister, Daphne." She creates a hologram of Daphne.