Chapter 7

↫↫↫↫↫ . ↬↬↬↬↬

↫↫↫↫↫ . ↬↬↬↬↬

        Instead  of being a cute kitty it was a Nemean Lion . “ Nemean Lion ” she and Thalia said , “ Don't move ” .

The lion roared and looked right into her eyes . Celestia sucked in a breath and cautiously stepped forward . Zoe looked at her as though she was crazy .

She let a bit of her control over .... Ok well she just sorta let go slightly and the lion turned stiff and sat . One step at a time and now she was very close to the lion .

Her heart thrummed and then she stood right in front of the lion . He glared at her and she cautiously lifted her hand up.  She moved her head close to its head and finally patted its soft fur .

The Lionel purred and nuzzled its head against her . She chuckled as she found it ticklish and she felt everyone's gaze on her. 

The lion then growled at the others , “ §∆€¥ §∆€¥ §∆€¥  ”  she said and everyone's eyes widened but Celestia was none the wiser

[ TRANSLATION —
WOAH WOAH WOAH. ]

The lion stood and nuzzled against her again . She felt a person hold her shoulder and she turned to see a familiar mop of black hair and green eyes .

He cautiously walked closer towards the lion , keeping their hands intertwined in hopes of keeping the lion calm.

“ Do you have a name ?” questioned Percy

It roared and he looked at Celestia for a translation , “ He said he doesn't have one ” she answered. 

“ If this is all done could we save Lady Artemis ” Zoe's voice rang out and they all internally groaned .

They all nodded and Celestia looked back at the lion sadly .

She walked away leaving Percy to look at the lion . The lion purred sadly and turned into a cat . Percy grinned and picked it up .

He saw the others go into the van and he stops . “ Well come on !” exclaimed Zoe with a huff , “ We are chasing time !”

“ I-uh am not-”

“ You are now ” said Thalia and he sat in the van.  His eyes fell on Celestia who looked sad , leave it up to her to get attached to a Nemean Lion of all creatures . He sighed , “ Leslie ” he said and she looked up at him .