Part 1- Met Gala

I stepped out of the limousine. I was greeted by lots of flashing cameras and excited fans screaming my name. Here I was, at the met gala. From afar I could see lots and lots of huge celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Bella Hadid, Nicki Minaj and so many more. So many familiar faces, my childhood idols and crushes, but I haven't ever talked to any of them. But then suddenly, someone waved at me. I looked their way, and saw my best friend, Gigi Hadid. I hurried over to her, making sure not to trip and fall and embarrass myself and die of shame. She embraced me in a tight hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. I looked around once more, trying to find a certain someone. "I know who you're looking for," whispered Gigi, "but I don't think she's coming tonight." I could feel relief flood over me. I knew I couldn't behave myself around her and I would probably embarrass myself again, just like the last time. But it felt wrong, her not being here tonight. If we just could switch places, she would be here, and I'd be home with my cats, eating ice cream on the couch and binge watching friends.

To be honest, I have no idea how I'm even here. Sure, I had a crowd of listeners and loyal fans and a few successful albums and popular songs, but I don't belong here. I'm not cut out for this fame thing, going to met galas, parties, and stuff like that. But I didn't choose this life. My mom, Courteney Cox did. I'm not mad at her, she was young and had dreams, just like me. But recently, all I dreamed about was Taylor Swift. Ever since Gigi introduced us a few weeks ago, I couldn't take my mind of off her. There was a dazzling haze whenever she stepped into the room. But there was one thing I didn't understand, and it was, where the hell is she?

 I was so sure she would come tonight, but she didn't. I waited all night, but she didn't come. Not 5 minutes late, not an hour late, she didn't come at all. Gigi told me to just try and have fun, but I couldn't. She seemed so excited. 

Me and Gigi left the after party around 3 AM. That night I didn't get any sleep, even tho I was exhausted. Around 6 AM sleep finally came around, but not for long. I awoke to a loud bang and glass breaking. What was going on?

Hi, so I've never ever written a fanfic, clearly. You can tell me how you like it and yeah thats bout it.

-love you lots, Lea