PART #1

It was a cloudy day in London. First day of highschool witch was the worst time of the year for every kid. Some of those kids liked going to school and actually were looking foward of comming back but Harry wasnt one of them for sure. He never liked school, meeting new people or going to classes. But going to highschool after elementary school for him was torture because he knew he has to meet 20 new class mates and remember 20 new names.That first day of school morning alarm clock didnt woke him up, but loud voice that belongs to his mother did. Anne: HARRY ITS 7:30 YOU NEED TO GET UP! NOW! H: yes mum.. A: i made you breakfast, hurry downstairs and get going! Harry gets out of the bed somehow goes to bathroom puts on ripped black skinny jeans and rolling stones shirt and puts on his favourite sneakers, white converse. When he got downstairs he just had a bite of the breakfast mum prepared for him, puts headphones on and runs out of the house because he was pretty late. Anne came to the balcony and yells to him: meet some new friends! While walking towards new school he was thinking about all situations he could find himself into. He was quite special kid. He had curly brown hair green eyes and beautifull red lips and cute squishy cheeks. But ofcourse his mum didnt liked the fact he likes ripped jeans and messy looks even tho he never cared about the way he looks. While thinking about only how he cant wait to get home from school he found himself in front of the class he was supposed to be today. He walked into the class and everybody turns around as they heard loud music comming out of his earphones. Harry just turns his head other way and goes to sit next to some kid who was just staring in his phone. Kid who Harry sat next to leaves his phone on the desk and says: hii i really like your hair is it natural? Harry didnt heard him as he had earphones on so he removes em and the kid repeats himself: is that your natural hair? H: yeah im naturally curly Guy with the phone: wow thats soo cool.. oh yeah im soo rude i didnt even introduce myself, my name is Liam.. i just got distracted from introducing myself bc of your hair sorry H: its okay hahha im Harry but people mostly call me Harold. Liam heard a noice comming from Harrys earphones witch were around his neck and asked: are you listening to guns n roses? H: yeah you like em? Liam: ofcourse i do even tho my favourite genre is r n b. But i like all genres i dont only listen to one genre or one band. Harry smiles at Liam and in that moment before he could say anything teacher comes in. Teacher: hello im mrs. Leppins and we will spend a lot of time together from now on. Harry almost fell asleep listening to her talking and talking and talking.. He puts his head on the desk and in that moment Liam starts whsipering to him: hey can i ask you something, can you go to the skatepark with me witch is right around the corner from the school somebody is waiting for me there? Harry: sure why not . Schoolbell rings and Liam picks up is stuff in 1 sec and leaves the classroom and Harry starts running after him in a hurry. They got to the skate park Harry almost lost air and Liam only said: you need to practice more boy on what Harry laughted. When he sat down to relax for a bit he noticed, in the distance, some not really tall guy with dark brown hair, dressed up all in black with dr. martens on and cigarette in his hand. Liam walked to him and kissed him. Harrys mouth formed a letter O in suprise. Liams boyfriend looks at Harry and says: hey my name is Zayn, did we freaked you out or suprised you? H: it was a nice suprise Harry looks towards Liam and mouths him: not bad bro on witch Liam started giggling a bit. Zayn called over some tiny kid who was skating his head off.. the tiny kid started walking towards us. he was soo tiny witch he found adorable, he was also all in black, had a red beanie red vans and red hair. in his hands he had a skateboard and just pulled a cigarette and a lighter from a pocket, and then i noticed he has some wicked tattoos on his hands and legs witch he found really lovley. Liam looks at me and says: this is Louis and he pulls cigarette out of his mouth and says: hey, thats me, yes. Harry just stared at his blue eyes deep as the deepest oceans and says nothing. Liam suggest: shall we go sit down somewhere. Harry still checking Louis out says yea sure. While they were walking towards the bench they saw that was free Louis got there first on his skate and Liam whispers to Harry: hes single and winks witch made Harry smile big. You definatley got a chance with him.. Harry smiles and says: we will see Liam, we will see.