Rules

Before we start...

1.) Please note that these specials don't correlate to the book!

2.) You can only request 2 times. I don't want others feeling sad that they didn't get to request when I do close requests in the future.

3.) Since unfortunately this app wants to be a bitch and get rid of the DM's, you guys will have to DM me for a request in either Quotev  or Tumblr (if you guys have any of those two) not in the comments or on my profile, because I get a lot of notifications and I'll miss them, so please DM in either of those 2 apps me for a request.

4.) If you do DM in either of those apps, please tell me your user on Wattpad if you wish to be tagged. If you do wish to be anonymous, then I will not tag you, I respect everyone's wishes to remain anonymous.

5.) Keep in mind that the specials will come out when I have time, because I'm a busy person. Some may take up a few hours to finish, or even days. So please be patient about it.

6.) You can request for manga characters, unlike my other books, since my Blue Lock book follows the manga.

7.) No inappropriate comments or else they will be deleted too.

Thank you for reading the rules! Hope you have fun!

Quotev and Tumblr: Memesuga01