The meeting

HI IT'S ME....... AGAIN. SO THIS IS GONNA BE WERE NOAH AND THE BROTHER'S MEET. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Today is the day Noah and my brother's meet, eek. My brother's okay with me getting punished as long as they meet noah I am so worried!! And Noah said I better be respectful to them or he will bust my butt. I'm not going to lie I'm pretty scared. I'm making a note of being respectful so I don't get punished . Noah said that he has spanked people before and that I should listen. I thought about skipping maths, but considering my brothers and my boyfriend can spank me that does not sound like a good idea. Once I'm done with school me and Noah head over two my house. This is how it went.

Aiden: So you are the one max talks about.

Noah: yessir I am. 

Nate: And you intend to hurt her.

Noah: just doing the same thing y'all do. 

All of the brothers talk and come to a conclusion.

Brothers: We're okay with you punishing max as long as you promise to do because you love her.

Noah: okay thank you.

After leaving my house me and noah get in an albeit minor fight I'll tell you what happened.

Max: sorry about my brothers they can be complete jerks(side not should not have said this)

Noah: no they are not max don't say that.

Max: Fine what ever( a lot of additude)

Noah: with out the additude  please.

Max: uh why do you have to be such an asshole!

Noah: Maxine Elizabeth Demarco! 

Max: What? 

Noah: you are in big trouble young lady!

So is it just me..... or is max in deep shit. also we all love a good cliffhanger. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee