HAVELI DAYS (PAST & NOW)

The night was heavy, all the pain has come out, all the alligations were done. Some relations have mended, some looks like broken.

Confrontation is not easy that too with our own family member ,no it is not easy ,it is heart breaking.

Nobody wants to break relations, but sometimes to keep life sorted and simple you have to move on.

Night nobody has good sleep, they are tossing, the hearts are heavy. Mithu woke up as he is hungry , Raavi quietly picks him up so Shiva's sleep does not get disturb. Dr.Awasthi always emphasised  that Shiva needs a normal sleep hours as it will make his brain relax.

Raavi feeds Mithu,and he sleeps again. She kept Mithu at bed, put pillows on side of him,and sits besides window looking at sky. Its dawn time,sun is set to rise,drakness is getting thin and day light started to shine bright slowly, Raavi feels that the drakness of her life is fading and she is going towrds light. This sun rise has given her new hope of life. She and Shiva has started their life at Vadodara from ZERO, but today they might not make to something big ,but the floor beneath them is strong,and in future they will make this floor concreate.

Raavi want to take shower so she can feel fresh. Before going she make sure Mithu is sleeping properly. She pleased to see that even in sleep Shiva protectively encircled his hands around Mithu.Mithu it seems to be sleeping without any worry as he feels safe in his Baba's presence. Raavi took her phone and clicked few snaps of Shiva and Mithu, all these are memories which will be cheeriesed life long.

Raavi took shower , and she came out,
she started to comb her hair and water droplets from her hair fall on Shiva, and he wakes up.

Shiva remembers something, slowly he gets up so Mithu does not get disturb, and went towrds Raavi,after reaching at mirror, he back hugs Raavi, puts his chin on Raavi's shoulder and slowly he spoke in Raavi's ear

Shiva: Ae Chipkali.

Raavi: Hmm, leaning herself little on Shiva's chest.

Shiva: Yaad hein tujhe kya?

Raavi: Kya yaad karun.

Shiva: Jab hum pehli baar, Shaadi ke baad haveli aye the, tu aisi hi ekdin nahan ke ayi thi. Aise hi baal jhatke the tune, pani ke cheeten mere upar aise hi giren the.

 Aise hi baal jhatke the tune, pani ke cheeten mere upar aise hi giren the

Raavi: Aur Aise hi teri neend tut gayi thi.