Prolouge~

Blair POV~

"B, babes. You gotta show the outfit, please. We can not be clashing on our first day back." Care says over the phone, and I laugh in response.

"Trust me, Care. We will not be clashing, in fact we'll be looking like the hottest bitches at school. Everyone will stop giving me pitying looks when they see how drop-dead gorgeous we look." I tell her, and she whines in annoyance.

"Ooh, did I tell you? There's supposed to be fresh meat this you. And not the typical stuff we've already seen." Cares voices rings out, and I turn to my phone, dropping my skirts in shock.

"And you're only just saying this now? Spill girl. I don't have all night," I say, walking up to my phone, kicking my slippers off, and jumping onto my bed.

"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He's from a military family, and he's the nephew of Zack. You know that oddball who never leaves the boarding house off the road?" She tells me flippantly, and I laugh.

"Yeah, i know Zack. And this kid better look semi decent, or I will genuinely kill myself. I've seen all the kids in town in diapers, and I'm pretty sure our parents made us share baths when we were younger, so no thanks." I tell her scoffing.

"What happened to Tyler?" Care asks in confusion.

"Oh, you know, on again off again. His raging anger issues and my desire to hit him every time he says something stupid just stopped working out. Again. So we're taking a break. Maybe this time, I'll actually see myself worth and won't get back together with him." I pause for a moment before Care, and I laugh.

"Who are you kidding, Gilbert? You know you both love each other, sure it's in your own twisted way, but you always look out for one another. And plus, the sex is good." She teases me slightly.

I laugh, "I taught him everything he knows, of course it's good." I say shaking my head.

"Everything? Dang girl." Caroline responds, and I giggle, shaking my head.

"I mean, he knew how to use his hands before we got together, and fuck- oh shit, Elena's coming. She'll try and bus me because it's like 1am, gotta go Care, love you." I tell her quickly, and she barely gets to respond before I hang up and shoot under my covers pretending to be asleep as Elena enters my room and I barely hold in my eye roll as she does so.

I mean, sure, our mum might be dead, but that doesn't mean you have to try and replace her. It's just annoying, and you're doing absolutely no one any favours. All she's doing is undermining Jennas authority and making Jer and I hater her more than we usually do.

And she's been putting up this woe is me act all Summer, like she's the only one who has ever experienced grief and loss, like Jeremy and I didn't also lose our parents, but apparently Elena is the only one allowed to grieve around here I mean, jesus fucking christ!

Anyway, I should probably go to sleep, every Queen needs their beauty rest after all.

542 words~