My Plan

Part 1: Heroes and Villains
This part is mainly for setting the main members of the Justice League and other heroes who'll come into play later on. It's also for setting up some of the main villains of the universe. The main villain of this part is Starro.

Part 2: Escalation
This part is for showing off more new and important heroes and villains, also showing some of the younger characters of the previous part growing up and evolving into new heroes. It also includes a deeper look into the previous character's morals and values and the steps they're willing to take to achieve their goals. The main villain of this part is Lex Luthor.

Part 3: Corruption
This part features the rise of the government organization named CADMUS, also showing how the Justice League is being spread thin by them. This part also shows the level of corruption in the government, also showing Lex weasel his way through the ranks, becoming president. The villain of the part is Lex again.

Part 4: Gods and Monsters
This is the part where the New Gods start taking centre stage, appearing in almost every movie after the many hints in the previous parts. The villain is, of course, Darkseid.

The character designer of this universe will be Phil Cho.