The torture

Jungkook pov- She made me do that to her. I don't mean to hurt her but she never listen to me.. I'm sorry baby but scaring you is the only way to make you obey me.
Yn is still in the room she didn't came out nor she eat anything that's way jungkook decide to check on her.
Jungkook pov- As i enter the room i found Yn is sleeping on the ground. I silently put her on the bed.
Jungkook- why so beautiful Yn. Why are you making me this crazy. I love you so much please try to understand haa. As soon as you accept me i will make you a queen. I will do anything to make mine. I think I'm obsessed with you. You are always mine only mine.
Yn house~
Everyone is worring about Yn. It's 2 o'clock at night but Yn didn't arrive at home.. She went to jhope birthday party but according to jhope she haven't arrive at his party.
Yn mom and Yuna is crying nonstop. Her dad don't know what to do. He report a missing report to police.
Police is investigating but no prove is found no one know where is Yn. The whole night yn parents jhope and police search for Yn but there is no clue.
At jeon mansion~
In morning
Yn open her eyes due to hunger. She is hungry because she didn't had anything last night.
Yn pov- as i open my eyes i found professor jeon sleeping beside me. I freak out as soon as i saw him. He was hugging me as i push him she tighter his grip. I flinch At his action.
Jungkook- Trying to get away from me baby *open his eyes slowly*
Yn- Leave me why are you doing this to me
Jungkook- i told you nah baby i love you and i also want you to love me back * smile*
Yn- i don't love you and i will never love you
Jungkook grab my hair
Yn- leav..e me ple..ase
Jungkook- think twice before speaking. You are mine and i will never leave you. Get that thing in your small brain.
Yn started to cry. Seeing her tears jungkook leave her hair and hug her.
Jungkook- SshHh don't cry. I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. Don't make me angry again okay. I love you come let's have breakfast together.
Jungkook went out from the room. Yn went to bathroom to get fresh up.
Yn pov- i take a quick shower now i don't know what to wear. I can't go out wearing a towel in front of him. I should wear something from his closest. What if he get angry on me again no no i will tell him that i don't have any other cloth.
As i open his closest i saw dresses. Top T-shirt and undergarments also. I checked all the dresses these were all new and same size as mine. The undergarments size are also same as mine but how did he know.. that pervert
You quickly Wear a dress and went downstairs to have breakfast as you were really hungry.
Yn pov- Wow this house is so big so beautiful just looking like a wow.
I went to the kitchen and found jungkook cooking
Jungkook- did you like the dresses.
Yn- Hm
Jungkook- thank god i was worried about my choice *smile* come sit i serve you the food.
Yn- May i ask you something
Jungkook- anything
Yn- how do you know my size i mean the dress fit me perfectly
Jungkook- i know everything about you baby.
Yn didn't say anything and had her breakfast.
In living room~
Yn- jungkook for how many days you decide to keep me here
Jungkook- forever
Yn- my parents were must be worried about me let me go. I will not tell anything to them about you
Jungkook- They are finding you but can't get you. And forget the think about leaving me. You are stuck with me forever.
Yn - No i will run from here i will not stay with you. You are a physco i hate you.
Jungkook- What did you say. Didn't i told you to think twice before saying anything to me huh. I think you need punishment * smirk*
Yn- wha..t puni..shment
Jungkook is coming close to you and put you in his shoulder.
Yn- leaves me i say leave me
Jungkook take you to bedroom you push you in the bed and started removing his shirt.
Yn- No no wh..at are you do..ing ple..ase lea..ve me I'm so..rry pl..ease i will ne..ver do that aga..in *started crying*
Jungkook- No baby you deserve a punishment so you don't do this again*smirk*
You were going up on the bed he grab your leg and pull you closer to him and started kissing you nack roughly leaving purple marks on your skin

You were trying to push him with your hand but i lock both of your hand with this one hand. You are about to say something but he kiss your lips making you shut you mouth. Tears were flowing like a river and were crying nonstop about 10 min later he stop kissing you

Jungkook- today i just give you a small punishment baby but if you do something like this again than i can't able to stop myself from fu¢king you. But i have to say your lips are really sweet i want to taste it again *smirking*

He went out leaving you a crying mess

Yn pov- why this is happening to me. What i have done to deserve this.. eomma appa where are you please take me out from this hell *crying*