QUATORZE.

Seungmin, Changbin and Felix showed up at Minho's place. " Hey umm is Minho home?" Felix asked Chan. " I'm not sure if he wants to talk to anyone yet" Chan replied. " Could we please come in?" Changbin asked. Chan let the trio in the house and they saw Minho in the living room swaddled up in a blanket. " Hey Minho.." Seungmin started off sitting down next to him. "Hyunjin wanted you to have this letter." Seungmin handed him the letter. 

From: Hwang Hyunjin.

To: Lee Minho.

Hey Minho, I'm sorry it had to end this way. I know you probably hate me right now and you don't want to see me anymore. Well you don't have to worry about that, I'm moving to England. I hope you take care of yourself and please remember our promise at the valley, that you won't try anything stupid when I'm gone. Please stay strong and don't worry about me. Stay strong for Jeongin, I want you to imagine like we never met. Like I never existed in your presence. I love you Lee Minho, remember that. Move on from me please, that's my only wish for you.

Love// Hyunjin.~~~

Minho felt like crying while reading the letter. " I guess we'll be leaving now, you probably won't see us again." the three other boys said while standing up to leave. Felix hugged Chan, Changbin and Han were internely sobbing cause they knew they won't meet each other again but their ego was to high to admit it. Seungmin pulled Jeongin into a bear hug cause he was about to cry. When the boys almost stepped out of the house Minho suddenly shouted, "Wait!" The boys turned back to look at Minho. " You don't have to cut all ties with us." all of the boys looked at him confused, " I know you like each other, Chan and Felix have feelings for each other, Changbin and Han secretly love each other but won't admit it, and Jeongin can't live without Seungmin plus he is the only one who can handle his thousands of hugs every minute." Minho explained. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter and double update. I did a double update cause the power might go off tomorrow and I hope this will make it up for it.  Anyways hope you guys are doing ok. thanks for reading up to this part. I love ya'll. Why did I low key want to write love Hyunjin like in the story. ashdfgsksk.

----Lyn.