Echoes of the Aperture (unpublished)

Description: Treynt awakens in a mysterious lab, his memory fragmented, and a cybernetic arm adorned with an otherworldly portal gun. With no recollection of his past, he discovers a connection to a long-lost sister, Chell, who guides him through the labyrinthine chambers of the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. Together, they navigate a perilous escape, unraveling the secrets of their shared past.

(Portal 2 Glados and Chell are owned by valve)

Ship: (oc) Treynt x Glados

Chapter 1 Awakening in an enigma.

Treynt blinked his eyes open to the sterile hum of machinery. As his vision adjusted to the harsh lighting, he found himself lying on a cold metal table in a stark, white room. Panic gripped him as he tried to recall how he ended up here, but his memories were foggy, fragmented. He looked down at his arm when and let out a gasp when he saw a sleek metal arm with a logo he didn't recognise on it he flexed his fingers and it responded instantly he was in slight awe at the design of it suddenly a automated voice came over the intercom shocking him "Subject designation: 568. Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center." his eyes widened aperture science the name sounded oddly familiar he felt memories dance at the back of his mind a woman a robot and a green gas his head suddenly started to hurt he let out a groan and held his head "Subject 12726 please exit the relaxation vault" Treynt looked around when the voice came over the intercom he shook his head and followed what the voice said to do after many of what the voice called test chamber's Treynt entered a room that was completely dark the only light coming from the luminescent glow of his arm when suddenly a monitor turned on face, expressionless, stared back at him. "I am GLaDOS, the Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System. Your presence here is... unexpected you seem connected to HER activating sleeping agent." a blue gas started to fill the room Treynt rushed to find a way out but to no avail he inhaled the gas and fell unconscious.