Chapter 1

"Ugh" i tell myself as i get out of bed, its 7:30 and today is the first day of school at my new school. Still, i already khow allot of people there but its kind of weird to come back after so long. I get ready and make my way to school. As i enter the class, i see so many people that i already khow, its so weird seeing them again after so many years. But sudently, i scan one of my old best friends, Sprite. I sit down next to him as we talked about how we have been doing and what's new, and as far as new people have been entering class, i saw even more people that i khew, that made me very happy.
-
It was finally break time, as i was walking around with some old friends, a guy dumped into me "Hey! Watch where you walk" I told him "Sorry man, you just didn't have to get in the way" I could say that he had a really shitty personality that he hides behind his ego, still he was pretty cute. Ugh what am i even thinking. I ignored him and continued my conversation with my friend. As we get back to class i was chatting with Americanboy as that other dickhead from earlier Joined us. He put his hand around her and started chatting with her, then glared at me, is he retarded? After they finished chatting he got back to his class as me and Americanboy entered class. I asked her "Do you khow who that asshole is?" "He's my best friend, a really nice guy, you just have to learn to khow him" there is no way i would be friend with someone like him, i tell myself.
-
I'm chilling at home talking to some friends when i recieve a message request, i chcek it and its some account i have never heard of before from some guy named "Coca🫀❤️‍🔥". As i talk to him i find out that it'll be harder to ignore him that i expected.