A Night to Remember

Rain's POV

I have no idea how I got here. I just wanted to stay home and play video games with Sky and cuddle my cat, Hail. Now Sky and I were dragged to the bar with Sig, Por, and Ple. The bar isn't that bad, a little strong on the alcohol smell, but the vibes are just right.

"Come on guys, just let loose the semester is almost over. Just one more presentation tomorrow and we're officially 3rd years." Ple is dancing around and downing another shot.

"Exactly so shouldn't we be home preparing and resting for said presentation?" Sky crosses his arms looking ready to leave.

"Oh, come on! No one is more prepared than our group plus our appointment time is at 3 pm so we'll be fine as long as we aren't out later than 2 am. We can meet at the school at 12:30 p.m. and do one last run-through. It's only 10 pm so we have plenty of time. Does that work for everyone?" Sig looks around the group at everyone's reactions. Sky and I look at each other and have a silent conversation with our eyes.

"Fine! Let's have some fun." I grab a shot and throw it back.

"Perfect! Then we can go out again once we get our results," Por says before taking another shot.

Once everyone has taken at least 3 shots, Por jumps up, grabs Sky's hand and drags him out to the dance floor as Ple and Sig grab each of my arms and drag me out there too.

After a few songs and more shots, everyone is good and drunk. Sky and I were dancing together until this really handsome guy with a charming smile and big muscles stole him about 5 songs ago. They were dancing until they started to devour each other's faces around the start of the 2nd song and then disappeared into the crowd towards the exit around the 4th song. We all gave him a thumbs up as they left hand in hand.

At least one of us is going to get some tonight because he sure needs it after his last 2 exes.

Around the time that Sky started to dance with the stranger, another random man put his hands on my waist and pressed up to me. He has been for a while.

He's not bad looking but he's not giving me enough to want to go anywhere with him. I am about to pull away when I feel that intense stare on me again. It's been there since I was dancing with Sky.

I start to look around until I lock eyes with the most gorgeous and sexiest man I've ever seen in my life.

He has these sharp and intense eyes that feel like they can see into my soul. His hair is long enough that he has it in a top knot with a few strands that manage to escape. He has a small mole on his upper lip that honestly makes the smirk he is wearing look even hotter.

I suddenly get an idea and decide to test the waters.

After giving him a mischievous smirk, I close my eyes and lean my head back onto the shoulder of the man behind me, as he starts to lean into my neck. I raise my hand up into his hair as we sway and bounce for a bit.

I open my eyes and glance in the direction of the mystery man to find him nowhere to be found. I shrug and I am going to dance with this man until the end of the song when I feel a presence on my right. When I turn, the mystery man is there with a look that says that he is ready to devour me here and now.

"I think you should find another one buddy. This one's mine." The mysterious stranger doesn't even glance at the man as he speaks. The man I'm dancing with is about to respond when I suddenly leave his arms and throw mine around the mystery man. He wraps his arms around my waist. Thankfully the other man gets the hint and finally leaves.

"My name's Phayu. And yours?" he whispers in my ear as he starts to sway to the beat.

Oh, Buddha, even his voice is sexy. I'm humming as I get lost in the music. "Rain but names aren't that important right now."