World 1

On the streets of Shencheng in the north of Xia Kingdom, all kinds of passers-by walked in a hurry, as if they couldn't stand the evening temperature.

This wind makes people's scalp numb.

Shanghai is a city with four distinct seasons and beautiful scenery. Although the economy is not developed, it is rich in products.

Spring and Autumn here are short-lived, but it has just been October, and there have been several dense autumn rains, and it has gradually become colder.

It seems too early to wear cotton-padded clothes in this month, but the hands of passers-by exposed outside their coats are already red from the cold.

Although the leaves of the trees on both sides of the street have not completely withered yet, it is already foreseeable that their branches will be bent by sheets of white satin in the near future.

On the side street, a burst of aroma came from a newly opened bakery.

The chubby clerk smiled and brought out the baking sheet and placed the freshly baked cheese bread on the shelves outside.

The round breads are plump and beautiful. Steaming hot and sprinkled with icing sugar, it is an extremely attractive presentation.

Wearing a tattered coat with exposed cotton wool, a tall boy has been waiting at the street corner for a long time, staring at the bread on the shelf.

The cotton-padded jacket on the upper body is wide, but the trousers on the lower body are short and tight, embroidered with pink cartoon patterns, and even expose the ankles. Plus worn out slippers. One look at it and you can tell that his outfit was picked up from somewhere, pieced together and barely used to keep out the cold.

The thin figure and the dusty and dirty face that made it almost impossible to see his appearance seemed to indicate that he was just a beggar on the roadside, but the large, round eyes exposed were so bright that they were eye-catching.

After sniffing, Mo Yi swallowed at the bread on the shelf.

He looked around warily and noticed that no one happened to be passing by, so he slowly walked over. Then when the clerk returned to the store to get other baking sheets, he quickly ran past the shelves.

There were shouts and curses coming from behind, but Mo Yi ignored them at all. He didn't stop until he rushed out of the street, turned around and disappeared.

After running for a long distance, the boy didn't even take a breath. He lowered his head and looked at the warm bread in his hand, curling his lips in satisfaction.

After making sure it was safe, Mo Yi couldn't wait to raise the bread in front of him.

The freshly baked cheese bread is crispy on the outside and sweet and chewy on the inside, especially with the hot cheese sauce wrapped inside the bread. Just imagining it, you will know how beautiful it feels.

Taking a deep breath into the bread, he first bit off a small piece of the crust with his sharp canine teeth, tasted the sweetness, and then eagerly enjoyed the food.

The bread was actually still very hot, but the boy didn't care. The corners of his mouth were red and he continued to eat it with big mouthfuls.

I just took several bites in a row, but I didn't get the cheese filling that I should have had. He simply tore the bread in half, and sure enough, the filling inside was empty.

The bread maker may make a whole shelf without making a single mistake, but he will make a mistake almost every time.

But Mo Yi is used to it, his luck has never been very good. Being able to eat freshly baked bread is already a blessing.