𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

ANASTAZJA STILINSKI, also known as Stasi to those who knew her, loved her job as a Chicago firefighter. Being a member of Firehouse 51 was an amazing job to have and the Stilinski girl was incredibly grateful to have been placed in a Firehouse with people who had been so welcoming to her from their first meeting. Stasi gained new friends, a new family that spanned to Chicago Police Department and Chicago Med, but she also found herself opening up her heart to a man since she lost her first love— a man who was her, but in a male version. Although, even though her heart was open for him to take, the two still hadn't admitted their feelings for one another, much to the disdain of the entirety of Firehouse 51.

Brian "Otis" Zvonecek gave up on the idea that he would eventually find a woman that would love him for him, but then Stasi Stilinski came along. From the moment Brian laid his brown eyes on her from where she stood beside Chief Boden as he introduced her as the new member of Squad 3, he found himself to be taken with the sarcastic brunette. Over her time at the Firehouse, Brian had gotten to know her and he found himself falling for her on a much deeper level and not just because of her beauty, especially once he learnt that Stasi was a huge nerd, just like himself. However, he couldn't bring himself to admit his feelings because it all went back to one reason— Why would a girl as breathtaking as her go for a guy like him? A guy so... ordinary?

The members of Firehouse 51 had tried many times to get their two friends to open their eyes and admit their feelings for each other— it never worked. For a girl as smart as Stasi, it concerned many of them that she wasn't getting why they were locking her and Otis in rooms together, or sending them on small tasks together. From what they had gathered from Scott, Stasi's best friend since childhood, was that Stasi was an incredibly smart girl with a gifted mind... but she was as oblivious as they come when it came to romantic feelings.

Just like Brian himself was, too.

And so, that's where Truck 81 and Squad 3 currently were now, watching as Stasi and Otis watched Star Wars on the shared common room TV. The two sat shoulder against shoulder, their thighs touching and heads leant so close together that their cheeks were almost touching, the heat from their skin radiating against each other.

Joe Cruz sat in disbelief, watching his friends with wide, unblinking eyes. "They are so smart, but so dumb at the same time."

"Don't even get me started, Cruz," Gabby began as she sipped on her scalding hot coffee. "Stasi is so oblivious that it drives me insane. I just want to push her and Otis together and yell in their faces that they're in love with each other."